• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Up for 37hrs and counting from fake ecstasy (meth)

hamez

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

On friday night I went to a coworkers birthday party. I spent $40 on 10 XO's from my coworkers roomate. My intention was to crush up 6 of them for me and five others to snort. I had also drank a pint of beer, and smoked a bit of weed. From around 9:30pm to around 11:00 all five of us finish snorting the 6 XO's I broke down. As of now I am feeling pretty high but nothing too intense. Me and one of my buddies from the party Uber back to my place. We then break down 3 more XO's and we had finished snorting them around 3:00am. At this point we were both experiencing strong euphoria, incredible energy, and the need to urinate every 30 minutes. I tried to sleep around 4:00am to no avail. ended up just taking a shower around 6:30. I don't feel high anymore. Just out of it, and hazy. A bit later that morning I notice my teeth and jaw are extremely sore and there is a large cut in my mouth from clenching of teeth that I didn't notice. The sun came up, and I hadn't slept in 24 hours. I had to go to work (Still a student so I a work part-time at an italian restaurant) at noon. I decide to snort the last pill over the course of 2 hours from 9:00am to 11:00am. I did this thinking it would prevent a crash at work, and that after work I could come home and sleep it off. I did not crash at work. In fact, I had dubious amounts of energy for most of it. It is now 8:00pm. I have been up for 37 hours and still no signs of sleepiness. I am seeing things in periphery, slowed brain functions, hard time recalling memories, very short attention span. I have come to the realization that the pills were indeed meth that I snorted continuously for 12hrs. Really concerned about sleep. I have work tomorrow at 11:00am. I do not want to go another night without sleep. If anyone could give some opinions on how long I will continue wakefulness, and what tomorrow might look like, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Update: Its sunday afternoon. Last night I finally feel asleep around 2:00am. My mouth, jaw, and tongue is a wreck. Still exhausted, no drugs, just weed for me today. Lessons learned. Always make sure you know what you are snorting. Be safe guys!

Last edited:
Sounds like some legit meth bombs. I've been there. Id say give yourself 24 hours or so from the last redose to have a good, restful sleep. You might be able to sleep tonight but if you're anything like me you won't able to. What helped me most when in a situation like that would be to try to unwind best as you can, eat as much food as you can plus some more, drink plenty of water and take a hot bath and even if you can't sleep, just laying there in the dark with your eyes closed makes a big difference in how rested you'll feel the next day (vs being on your computer or socializing all night)
It can go two ways, either you cant sleep at all tonight and get progressively antsier or you unwind to a point where you fall asleep and wake up rested.
Tomorrow, you may feel a bit cracked out. In fact you probably will. Coffee will help if u need an extra pick me up.

Obviously those pills were extremely harmful but I bet they were at least somewhat fun, now is the time to pay the price for that fun just know that you will be completely finished with the effects within 24 hours.