• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Unusually short lived LSD trip?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Came up bright red in the Ehrlich test which raised my suspicions. Had all the hallmarks of every tab I've ever eaten aside from a few things; By hour 6 I was completely back to baseline. And by baseline I don't mean the nice afterglow of half psychedelia half sobriety, I mean I could have done my taxes baseline. Could also eat like a horse on it, and didn't really have a lot of energy either.

Around the 6-8 hour mark I became very flushed, face was bright red and my temperature was 38c/100f. I noticed the skin on the back of my hands specifically the knuckle area had become really wrinkly as well. Was a good time but I think i'll be flushing the rest of them.

I know trying to ID something over the internet is nigh-impossible, and that there are endless RC indoles etc that can be put on a tab, but just for my own curiosity from all the atypical effects does it sound like anything you've ever heard of?

EDIT:
Just wanted to add that the next day I had some of the wildest diarrhoea of my life after eating a big meal, never experienced anything like it in 15+ years of eating tabs a couple times a year.

Last edited:
Sounds like 1-P lsd, also the more often you take them even with a week or two break. The shorter the effects will be.

Sounds like 1-P lsd, also the more often you take them even with a week or two break. The shorter the effects will be.

I admit I am no expert, but isn't 1P-LSD just the 4-propanoyl prodrug of LSD? So wouldn't it's subjective effects similar to LSD? Longer onset, less potent due to the increased MW and because hydrolysis to LSD isn't immediate.

I admit I am no expert, but isn't 1P-LSD just the 4-propanoyl prodrug of LSD? So wouldn't it's subjective effects similar to LSD? Longer onset, less potent due to the increased MW and because hydrolysis to LSD isn't immediate.
You know when I read this thread I thought the same thing. Would not these other indoles last as long as LSD? 6 hours sounds more like the duration of mushrooms or 2C-B. Interesting. So we know it tested red on the Ehrlich and was shorter than regular LSD.

You know when it comes to the RC Indoles they are the first class that could probably sell as they are, and not required to be sold as something they are not. As long as there are no bad side effects. If this was a modified version of LSD and only lasted 6 hours that could be useful. The only ones that sound different are the EIPLA and a few others.

My lsd experience with a dose up to 125 mics never last longer than 6-7 hours. Maybe its personal biochemistry that plays its part? 1-p lsd does end at the 5-6 hour mark for me, so it doesnt sound weird or like an other compound, but everyone is different i guess.

I'd like to wait another week and try a higher dose, but I'm a little bit concerned about the flushing/temperature change on the comedown, reached just below fever temps on 1 tab and I could manage it easily with a fan and the air con on but concerned about what might happen if I took 2 or 2 and a half.

I know 2CB is dangerous at high doses, but 2CB wouldn't have reacted on the ehrlich right? I had done coke the two nights before and some benzos/generally not eating sleeping well so maybe the flushing was just my bodies reaction, who knows.

Came up bright red in the Ehrlich test which raised my suspicions. Had all the hallmarks of every tab I've ever eaten aside from a few things; By hour 6 I was completely back to baseline. And by baseline I don't mean the nice afterglow of half psychedelia half sobriety, I mean I could have done my taxes baseline. Could also eat like a horse on it, and didn't really have a lot of energy either.

Around the 6-8 hour mark I became very flushed, face was bright red and my temperature was 38c/100f. I noticed the skin on the back of my hands specifically the knuckle area had become really wrinkly as well. Was a good time but I think i'll be flushing the rest of them.

I know trying to ID something over the internet is nigh-impossible, and that there are endless RC indoles etc that can be put on a tab, but just for my own curiosity from all the atypical effects does it sound like anything you've ever heard of?

EDIT: Just wanted to add that the next day I had some of the wildest diarrhoea of my life after eating a big meal, never experienced anything like it in 15+ years of eating tabs a couple times a year.
Isn't the test supposed to be purple?... if I saw red I would get a refund

Isn't the test supposed to be purple?... if I saw red I would get a refund
well on the little sheet that the test kit comes with the spectrum starts at pink, goes to red and ends at purple, having said that every time ive ever tested it has been very clearly a purple colour, it was a really fun and familiar trip overall but the hot temp at the end made me a bit cautious. Temp, HR and blood pressure were all fine during the trip.

Will probably try 2 and a half tabs in a weeks time.

you can't put 2c-b on tab.Or maybe you could put few mgs but it is barely active, then.

you can't put 2c-b on tab.Or maybe you could put few mgs but it is barely active, then.
I've squeezed 12mg onto a 1/2"x1/2" tab once and it tasted so shitty I almost vomited eating it, and it took (iirc) 6 separate drying cycles of 2mg everclear drops. Just put it in a gel cap unless if you've got to hide it as like a fake business card or something imo.
well on the little sheet that the test kit comes with the spectrum starts at pink, goes to red and ends at purple, having said that every time ive ever tested it has been very clearly a purple colour, it was a really fun and familiar trip overall but the hot temp at the end made me a bit cautious. Temp, HR and blood pressure were all fine during the trip.

Will probably try 2 and a half tabs in a weeks time.
Are you on any prescription medications like SSRIs? I've met people who naturally metabolize LSD in 6-7 hours, though for me it's usually more like 12-16 depending on dose. The difference seems to be metabolic speed, as the quicker metabolizers were always people who had to eat like twice as much as me just to maintain a weight below mine. This is all reagent tested and verified by 20+ trips with that group of people.