• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unusually foul tasting pill?

Rhiannon

Bluelighter
So I was cleaning out a drawer and found an old pill. It was light blue, but most of the color was worn off so it looks whiter now and unfortunately the markings are gone. I thought it might be a leftover morphine pill from a surgery I had a few years ago.

Not wanting to take the whole thing without knowing what it was, I broke off about 1/5th of it and let it dissolve on my tongue. It HURT. It felt like I was swallowing Indian food and cinnamon crystals. The burning was bad.

I remember my morphine being bitter, but not painful. Anyone have any experience with a pill that tasted like that? I have no idea what it was now and that sensation is the only clue.

So I was cleaning out a drawer and found an old pill. It was light blue, but most of the color was worn off so it looks whiter now and unfortunately the markings are gone. I thought it might be a leftover morphine pill from a surgery I had a few years ago.

Not wanting to take the whole thing without knowing what it was, I broke off about 1/5th of it and let it dissolve on my tongue. It HURT. It felt like I was swallowing Indian food and cinnamon crystals. The burning was bad.

I remember my morphine being bitter, but not painful. Anyone have any experience with a pill that tasted like that? I have no idea what it was now and that sensation is the only clue.

Bluelight posting rule #4
NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS If you have an unknown substance, there is no way for us to know what you have without a test. Otherwise it's purely speculative, and your subjective experience of a drug will differ from someone else's. A false sense of security based on speculation could be dangerous.

Sorry. Could be fucking anything. Even rat poison. The fact it burned sounds dodgy enough. Id throw it away. Why would you put something that burned you inside you?

If you really want to know, break off another 5th and send it to WEDINOS who will identify it for free and share the results online within a couple of days, you only have to pay post.

Morphine doesnt burn but it is bitter. But many compounds are bitter. There is no way to tell. We can't help you much im afraid.

I'd take the whole thing if i were you, provided you weren't once highly tolerant to opioids and are no longer so, and as such the pill could be formulated at such a strength to make it potentially poisonous (nor are you currently on high doses of benzodiazepines).