Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Unusual MDMA experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobfadd

Greenlighter
I have a few years experience with molly. Have tried around 5-7 different types with varying experiences. I have consumed as much as a half g in a night and had no problems after. I don't really get comedowns and usually even have an afterflow the next day full of positive vibes.

Last night, however, I got some new shit from my guy who I have built a trusting relationship with. He said it is the best shit he's seen. I got home from work around 1 am and took TWO SMALL lines of it to test it out. Estimating around 30 mg. I also was drinking a bit, maybe 6-8 beers throughout the night starting at midnight. Mixing the two is nothing new to me and it hasn't been an issue before. After only two feeble lines I was zooming all night long. 8 hours later and still not coming down. Even had to call off work cuz it wouldn't stop... Also for the first time rolling had mixed feelings from it. Some negative vibes lurking in my mind.

And I had the shittiest comedown all day today. Feeling very lethargic and apathetic, disconnected. Just last week I tried some MDMA from another friend and it was a great experience. No comedown. Able to sleep a few hours later. Is this possibly MDA or something else? Not sure what to think..

Only 30mg. Probably not MDA. Get a test kit. Probably some research chemical. And btw taking half a gram of real MDMA is a REALLY high dose. Very irresponsible. But assuming you don't have a test kit...your Molly might not even be MDMA

Bobfadd: Only a testkit can give you answers, but it sure sounds like RC.

In addition, dosage info for real mdma (oral) (source:erowid)

Threshold 30 mg
Light 40 - 75 mg
Common (small or sensitive people) 60 - 90 mg
Common (most people) 75 - 125 mg
Common (large or less sensitive people) 110 - 150 mg
Strong 150 - 200 mg
Heavy 200 + mg

Mazzab: his stuff could've been cut badly, that way it's possible he took that much on a course of a night.

Have tried around 5-7 different types with varying experiences

MDMA is MDMA. There are no different 'types'. Molly is nothing physical, it's a slang-term which really doesn't mean much in today's massive RC drug market. In fact, I'd say molly is more likely to be methylone in the USA.

Last night, however, I got some new shit from my guy who I have built a trusting relationship with

The only thing you can trust is a test kit. Remember that dealers don't even usually know what they're selling. Your best friend could give you a drug which isn't MDMA if it hasn't been tested.

He said it is the best shit he's seen

Isn't that a familiar story. Every batch of MDMA i've been sold has been described as 'fire' or the 'best' or 'extremely pure/potent' and one guy even said it was '10x stronger than normal'. It's all marketing hype bullshit. MDMA is MDMA. Random research chemical is not MDMA. It's simple.

Is this possibly MDA or something else? Not sure what to think..

If you don't know we don't know. Nobody can guess what chemical you've taken and to do so is against our aim of HR, so I'm going to close.

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.