• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unsure of drugs are safe....im not asking what i can take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
" I love to get fucked up on drugs. All kinds of drugs. However, over time I have developed a number of health conditions as I got older. I also take certain medications for these conditions. These include:

(a) High Blood Pressure medicine buspirolol
B...heart failure...perindopol
(c) zarelto to stop clots

I am not sure which drugs or which drug combinations are especially dangerous for me given these health conditions. I know stimulants are definitely really risky and that psychedelics are probably pretty risky. But there are lots of other drug possibilities and I would like to know what might be a possibility for me. I am interested in all types of drugs, but especially the following:

(a) GHB
(b) Heroin ❤
(C)ketamine
(d)can't think of any other drugs ATM could someone suggest something and I'll add it to the list if I'm interested in it or not. Thanks

Last edited:
" I love to get fucked up on drugs. All kinds of drugs. However, over time I have developed a number of health conditions as I got older. I also take certain medications for these conditions. These include:

(a) High Blood Pressure medicine buspirolol
B...heart failure...perindopol
(c) zarelto to stop clots

I am not sure which drugs or which drug combinations are especially dangerous for me given these health conditions. I know stimulants are definitely really risky and that psychedelics are probably pretty risky. But there are lots of other drug possibilities and I would like to know what might be a possibility for me. I am interested in all types of drugs, but especially the following:

(a) GHB
(b) Heroin ❤
(C)ketamine
(d)can't think of any other drugs ATM could someone suggest something and I'll add it to the list if I'm interested in it or not. Thanks
here is an idea call a ketamine clinic and tell them the medication you are on and ask if you are still able to get infusions
they would be able to shed some light in that direction

everything is laced now you need to get fentanyl test strips and remember they are only testing for fentanyl there could still be Carfentanil which is stronger then fentanyl and xylazine, called tranq which is a horse sedative in the dope
hasn’t drug use gotten fun?

you should smoke weed
the wax and shatter are so strong they hit with a narcotic punch
if you haven’t tried them yet try them

We aren’t here to recommend drugs and this the god-knows-how-many time you’ve asked a question regarding this.. No ones going to give you the ok to get “fucked up” on drugs with a heart issue, that’s on you to decide by hopefully doing your own diligent research. So please quit asking.

-GC

here is an idea call a ketamine clinic and tell them the medication you are on and ask if you are still able to get infusions
they would be able to shed some light in that direction

everything is laced now you need to get fentanyl test strips and remember they are only testing for fentanyl there could still be Carfentanil which is stronger then fentanyl and xylazine, called tranq which is a horse sedative in the dope
hasn’t drug use gotten fun?

you should smoke weed
the wax and shatter are so strong they hit with a narcotic punch
if you haven’t tried them yet try them
I have fentanyl test strip's but don't need to use them as I know the stuff I'm getting is good sheeeet and yes drug use is fun.

I used to smoke weed heavily when younger then it made me paranoid like it does to a lot of ppl

Don't forget you also take an anti-psychotic so there's that to consider.
I'm on stage 3 now which means I'm allowed to take my meds by myself and I don't take them cos I don't need them....shhhh don't tell my psychiatrist you don't have there phone number do you?

We aren’t here to recommend drugs and this the god-knows-how-many time you’ve asked a question regarding this.. No ones going to give you the ok to get “fucked up” on drugs with a heart issue, that’s on you to decide by hopefully doing your own diligent research. So please quit asking.

-GC
Ok I'll rephrase it...I dont want to get fucked up....I want to get hiiiiiiiigh soooooo hiiiiiiiigh

Well, it's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it
The slamafied, Buddha-fied funk on your discus
Oh, what you missed this, you got to bear witness
Catch a ho and another ho, Merry Christmas
Yes, I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip
I roach it for the blunted ones to approach it
Forward motion, make you sway like the ocean
The herb is more than just a powerful potion
What's the commotion, yo I'm not joking around
People learning about, what they're smoking
My oven's on high, when I roast the quail
Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
Exhale, now you felt the funk of the Thai
Wanna feel the effects

Ok high is like peaceful, satisfied, troubles are far away. Lots of things do that, Music, Nature hikes, hobbies. That is why I ask what is high.

Enjoy your life Specified. However You gots medical issues. :) If you want to stick around you have to be wise like the owl as well as sly as the fox.

Ok high is like peaceful, satisfied, troubles are far away. Lots of things do that, Music, Nature hikes, hobbies. That is why I ask what is high.

Enjoy your life Specified. However You gots medical issues. :) If you want to stick around you have to be wise like the owl as well as sly as the fox.
Do you know where my psychiatrist lives? Don't lie I know you do. Please be honest

Do you know where my psychiatrist lives? Don't lie I know you do. Please be honest
She lives on Love Street
Lingers long on Love Street
She has a house and garden
I would like to see what happens
She has robes and she has monkeys
Lazy diamond studded flunkies
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me, and she has you
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me, and she has you

Last post, I am out. You take care of your health specified. People will miss you if you kick off. But you are still here so tend to it.

I see you live on Love Street
There's this store where the creatures meet
I wonder what they do in there
Summer Sunday, and a year
I guess I like it fine, so far

If you have any kind of heart issues, steer clear of stimulants. Those drive up your blood pressure and your heart rate and can trigger heart attacks.

It's fine if you want to get high on whatever, but we aren't here to recommend drugs. If you want to do a specific drug because you have deemed it appropriate then it would be good to make a post about contradictions.

You should still take those suggestions with a grain of salt because this is the internet and even if someone claims to be an expert it doesn't mean they know anything. But anyone who tells you to do a bunch of drugs with your current conditions probably doesn't have your best interests at heart.

Now unless someone has some more song lyrics to quote I think this thread has run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.