• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Unsafe pills

cozmicbullet

Greenlighter
I have been a long term user of ecstasy pills since 2004 when they were decently priced and of decent quality with mdxx substances, then we had the phase of piperazine in pills with no mdxx contents at all. Now we are at the stage of apparently 'old skool' pills with extremely high doses of mdma. The highest dose of pill in circulation right now is 300mg. Now imo, that does is far too high for a beginner that takes the whole pill or worse still 'double drops' without knowing the strength of the pill these things can happen then bang, floors them during the come up and not alot of people would enjoy that tbh. Some of these 'super' pills (no mention of any in particular but im sure you know which ones have been speculated in the tabloids) apparently have been laced with PMA/PMMA and people are dying as a result. How can anyone be sure that any pill doesn't contain pma/pmma and mdma? Even if tested, the pill could still have both in it and wouldnt be detected in the reagent test. Now in my mind there can be three possible options

option 1- either there have been copies made of the legit pills that have no pma in them

option 2- news and tabloids lie in order to fight the 'war' on drugs and lie of actual cause of an ecstasy related death

option 3- mdxx substances were of better quality in the past and not as high dosed as they are now. (made differently)

I know theres a possibility my brain chemistry has changed as I have anxiety and I tackle OCD on a daily basis.

I can certainly notice a difference from a 2004 pill to a 2014 pill and even though they are higher dosed now, they were alot better quality back then.
I am definitely never touching a pill again (unless they legalise and regulate the quality and standard of them :)
I would however, probably give MDMA/MDA combo a go providing they were on the rock and tested, it seems much safer to me.

Sorry if I have rambled on, I'm pretty stoned and just thinking aloud lol. Anyones thoughts on the matter would be nice....

Lotta fake, dangerous SHIT out there powder Molly or pills
BUT
If you got the fortitude,
they got a bunch of good quality pills and Molly out there.

Its all what you make it. Where you at & connects.

Keep hunting.