• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unknown substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bchhuo

Greenlighter
Hello all. I'm new here. I had a question that involves possible at least general identification. It's not a pill identification.

Basically swim has come across a substance that is definitely opioid, but isn't sure what it's called. The supplier is just a middle man and further info cannot be obtained through them. It's an individual. Always the best I can describe is as follows:

-Substance is a crystal in original state, as the amounts swim buys are small (approx. 500mg of total matter weight) but can still see some larger granules despite most being pulverized from handling.

-another indicator is when water is added, and heated the color becomes quite clear, and the crystals dissolve.

-if swim tries to aspirate the dose through even fine filter too soon after dissolving, the barrel of the syringe fills with resolidified crystals along is length that stick to the sides.
-the dose must be allowed to cool for up to 6 minutes after heating at room temp or swim will accelerate it by placing the spoon on an ice pack.

-the filter is dropped in the middle and pressed down to " break through" the layer of Crystal.

-a big hint here is that multiple doses can be obtained from the small amount of powdered Crystal, after about 3 , there is no more recrystallization and it's just a filter left.

-another big key point is the half life. It's very very long up to 10 hours. Longer even. And is euphoric for a long time too

-it cuts through 105mg methadone
-it produces a strong onset And offers that much desired "taste smell" thing when exhaling thru the nose that you can get in small hints sporadically even hours later.
-it's not painful to IV
-missing a shot does not result in an abscess but rather a hard spot that makes the vein disappear for a few days.

What kind of opioid can this be? Swim reckons it's a fentanyl analogue, as that's all the guy seems to know but swim is very very curious which one.

Any ideas?

Sorry, we cannot identify what substance you have so I have to close this.
Also please speak in the first person because we do not permit the use of "swim."

Status
Not open for further replies.