• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unknown Stim sold as mdma

Lysosomalstorage

Bluelighter
I know no one can realistically identify a substance from description alone I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas.

So it was sold as mdma, grey/white rock/crystal, broke down into fragments rather than powder. pre tested with marquis, mecke and Frohde reagents, came back colourless on all of them which ruled out PMA (my main fear) as I've had some pretty terrible consequences from that I'm the past, however it also ruled out mdma and MDA. Decided to micro dose just to gauge if it was remotely usable. Found that it's actually something quite pleasant. Absolutely nothing like MDMA, took about 40 minutes to kick in, slightly elevated mood, mild euphoria, strong stimulant effect reminiscent of amphetamine base/paste that's very common here in the UK. Peaked about an hour in then returned to baseline over the next hour. Redosing 0.1 had identical effects with little compulsion or diminishing returns, next day felt absolutely fine, as there was no jaw clenching or other comedown related effects from serotonergic drugs. I'm thinking it must be some sort of amphetamine RC analogue, but I'm not well versed in them and surely they would have returned red/pink on one of the reagents. Again I'm not expecting a chemical name just would be very interested to even know what ballpark it's in. Or if anyone knows any popular RCs being pushed as mdma in the UK currently

Already sent a sample but they are weeks behind on testing currently due to covid. I think Ethylone sort of fits the bill, but you'd think there would be more of a comedown

Already sent a sample but they are weeks behind on testing currently due to covid. I think Ethylone sort of fits the bill, but you'd think there would be more of a comedown
nice one - let us know the result

when you say 'microdose' - how much did you have and how?

pds @wedinos - get yer finger out we need results thnx

0.1 split in 2 so 0.05, then redosed with ~0.1 both in a rizla swallowed on empty stomach. I actually really like the effects, can sleep on it and feel like I haven't had anything the next day. It also completely negates the effects of alcohol. Have tried it once since with the exact same results. Weird, but great.

Send me some I'll test it and not tell you what it is because I have no idea and just want free stims.