• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Unknown pill

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamafreak8869

Greenlighter
I found these 2 pink heart shaped pills with the letters AKS inside a cellophane at a house we were cleaning. I know they're old but I can't find them on any pill identifier. Someone told me they are ecstasy. Any ideas?

I found these 2 pink heart shaped pills with the letters AKS inside a cellophane at a house we were cleaning. I know they're old but I can't find them on any pill identifier. Someone told me they are ecstasy. Any ideas?
Hi there. We don't do pill ID's on Bluelight as we really have no idea what you have. We do however do drugs.

Welcome to the forum but I have to close this.

Google for "pill identifier", there is a site where you can enter the shape of the pill and the imprint letters, and it will show you pictures and tell you what it is. Of course, if they're pressed pills, it won't have that information. You could try pillreports.com for ecstasy, you might be able to find what you're looking for. But as Nurse mentioned, we can't help you ID a pill here, as it is beyond the scope of this site.

Just toss them. But if you won't do that then get a few different reagent tests to try and pinpoint whatever chemical is in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.