• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Unintentionally went on cut during cocaine and ritalin binge

Nafall

Greenlighter
I did coke for a bunch of days in a row, stopped, some itches to ritalin for a couple, I’m finally feeling better after stopping but I’ve noticed the bones in my face have become much more visible even though I only lost about 6-7 lbs, I’ve noticed I managed to keep the overwhelming majority of my muscle to and look a lot lower bf in the mirror, I’m not gonna go on a binge but I’m terrified to gain the weight back lmao I feel way more handsome, anyway thank you for reading my shitty thread have a good day.

I did coke for a bunch of days in a row, stopped, some itches to ritalin for a couple, I’m finally feeling better after stopping but I’ve noticed the bones in my face have become much more visible even though I only lost about 6-7 lbs, I’ve noticed I managed to keep the overwhelming majority of my muscle to and look a lot lower bf in the mirror, I’m not gonna go on a binge but I’m terrified to gain the weight back lmao I feel way more handsome, anyway thank you for reading my shitty thread have a good day.
Switched to ritalin*