• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

unintentional bonding

I felt connected to everyone I was with when my tolerance is low. That's really the beauty of the drug.. hang out sober and see if you feel the same way still ;)

I did it since but in a party environment so different effects and no connection with anyone just connected to the music lol!

I would love to experience it again with him but unfortunately our circumstances won't allow.

For me, almost nobody I roll with actually, it happened before but it is pretty rare and so far always meant there was something special about that person, something I would have noticed when sober too

Thanks for your input. I guess everyone is different but this is Interesting ...

I've never experienced "fake" bonding on mdma. I still know quite well which people I like and which I want to keep away from, and any bonding that occurs feels real afterwards, too. In my experience mdma amplifies positive feelings and makes them easier to express, but it doesn't create them. In fact that's my experience with most drugs I've tried - they amplify what's already there. Which is why set and setting are so important and drugs don't help much if you're starting from a bad mood. And it's not only bonding with people - I've often been clubbing, took some amphetamine and/or mdma, and then some more, only to have the euphoria finally kick in when the music became really good.

I've also decided a while ago already that for me taking mdma alone, with people I don't already like a lot or without an opportunity to talk, cuddle and/or have sex is a waste of drugs.

I've never experienced "fake" bonding on mdma. I still know quite well which people I like and which I want to keep away from, and any bonding that occurs feels real afterwards, too. In my experience mdma amplifies positive feelings and makes them easier to express, but it doesn't create them. In fact that's my experience with most drugs I've tried - they amplify what's already there. Which is why set and setting are so important and drugs don't help much if you're starting from a bad mood. And it's not only bonding with people - I've often been clubbing, took some amphetamine and/or mdma, and then some more, only to have the euphoria finally kick in when the music became really good.

I've also decided a while ago already that for me taking mdma alone, with people I don't already like a lot or without an opportunity to talk, cuddle and/or have sex is a waste of drugs.

Interesting because it has had me wondering where these feelings came from on the drug and/or after. I thought he was an alright looking guy before rolling with him but didn't think anything more of it and it still feels real up to now but I guess how long it lasts is different for everyone. The whole experience taught me a lot about myself and the feeling of what love really is in general. Not saying I am in love with him now but that night I felt it.

I wouldn't think too much into it honestly. It sounds like you just had an awesome time on ecstasy. Unless you were still experiencing feelings for this guy, which it sounds like neither of you are since you have not talked to each other since, I would just chalk it up to really good drugs.

I wouldn't think too much into it honestly. It sounds like you just had an awesome time on ecstasy. Unless you were still experiencing feelings for this guy, which it sounds like neither of you are since you have not talked to each other since, I would just chalk it up to really good drugs.

It was awesome done it since and not been anywhere near but was a different environment. I do still feel something for him but may be that I just associate him with the experience.

I've never experienced "fake" bonding on mdma. I still know quite well which people I like and which I want to keep away from, and any bonding that occurs feels real afterwards, too. In my experience mdma amplifies positive feelings and makes them easier to express, but it doesn't create them. In fact that's my experience with most drugs I've tried - they amplify what's already there. Which is why set and setting are so important and drugs don't help much if you're starting from a bad mood.

Really? Drugs have helped immensely with my bad moods lol

Question : Does "that" feeling happen with everyone you roll with or is it just certain people that bring it out in you?

Depends on the people, the environment, and the dose. I've had hardcore loved up sessions with people whose names I can't remember in the morning, but I've also had sessions where I didn't really want to talk to anyone.

Thanks for all the helpful input. I will take it as a really good experience but also very profound and taught me a lot about myself and love in hindsight.