• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unhealthy insane addiction to psychedelics - Need HELP

we cannot feel guilty about our accidents, we feel guilty with all the thing we still do we know we shouldnt do. Accepting your ego, is like accepting the devil in you. strive for perfection and perfecting yourself. The ego is ultra dmb, we shouldnt let him do everything he damn wish,

I dont understand the term bad trip anyways, for me, some trips was very negative in the insight about my life I got: like your too negative, sometime mean with people you love, your a asshole, a demon sometime against yourself ect. those are not bad trips because I dont freak out, but its still needed and true nad make me feel like shit. but those trips are the most beneficial

there no such thing as accepting yourself as a animal for me, I want to breakthrough those stupid behavior that I do automatically and will never bring satisfaction. we are pure retarded spiritually imo.

This thread gave me a headache.

One thing I will say for sure is that I don't judge people's reasons for taking something like LSD at all. Maybe they want to take the drug because they're "thinkers" and the drug enables them to have interesting thoughts...or maybe they simply take it for the novelty value of the drug, and to just have fun. Both reasons are equally valid in my mind. Personally I've met more "smart people" who take the drug than "stupid people", and I think the latter category of person tends to have the hardest time with serious hallucinogens like LSD or DMT. Although I have known a few chuckleheads for whom you could put any amount of any drug through their thick skulls and they'd be just fine.

My advice to the OP would be to just lay off the psychedelic drugs for a while, jeezus. LSD (and other psychedelics) are a lot more fulfilling IMO if you do them semi-regularly...I trip every 7-14 days and I think that's even too much. If once a month is too much for you, then try once every two months. Or twice a year or whatever.

Quote:
we are pure retarded spiritually imo.

You certainly made me laugh. I agree. I also agree that negative trips can be very beneficial. Whether you feel it is an insight or just a bad dream,
the mere fact that is is happening repeatedly for TheCuriousOne clearly shows there is something on her mind that she can not reconcile.
It may be frustrating but in reality it is no big deal, and can be addressed.

Living a life with guilt or fear is tough. It will effect every aspect, and every decision you make, whether you realize it or not. The CuriousOne is rather fortunate in a sense. She realized or now realizes there is an issue that has nothing to do with the chemicals or compounds she is using. The issues can now be addressed, and put behind her. Every person who has ever lived has had to deal with their own inner self form the beginning of their self realization. You were never alone. Just ignorant as to what was happening.

we cannot feel guilty about our accidents, we feel guilty with all the thing we still do we know we shouldnt do. Accepting your ego, is like accepting the devil in you. strive for perfection and perfecting yourself. The ego is ultra dmb, we shouldnt let him do everything he damn wish,

I dont understand the term bad trip anyways, for me, some trips was very negative in the insight about my life I got: like your too negative, sometime mean with people you love, your a asshole, a demon sometime against yourself ect. those are not bad trips because I dont freak out, but its still needed and true nad make me feel like shit. but those trips are the most beneficial

there no such thing as accepting yourself as a animal for me, I want to breakthrough those stupid behavior that I do automatically and will never bring satisfaction. we are pure retarded spiritually imo.
Haha, nice post.
That would explain a lot. On a subconscious level we are all pretty damn stupid... it seems the OP's stupid friends are comfortable with being faced with this, while the more sophisticated and philosophical people he mentions are perturbed by it (because it's so contrary to the way they normally think). It's all to do with ego and conscience.

Myself, I am able to 'accept myself as an animal'... I think having ASPD has a lot to do with it.