• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unexpected effects after multiple drug use

Baemoulin

Greenlighter
Hi people, this is my first post, and my english is not that good. Im a brazilian guy, very experienced drug user, and I want to share an experience with you.
I recently got 15 oxycontin 10mg, instant release ones. Ive never used opioids before, and yesterday in the morning , I started popping oxy. Started with 2 pills oral and 1 sniffed. I had terible nausea, but took 100mg dramamine and it passed. I wasn't high as I expected, but it was very good. So I kept popping and siffing the pills and smoking weed all day long, I was locked in my bed and slept a little bit. At around 21h I went to a "party" in my friends house, and started drinking wine. The high became fantastic, I was flirting with a girl , and talking was great. I also took 150mg bupropion (just trying to achieve some stimulation, not sure if helped). At the end of the night I have taken 10 10mg pills, drunk about 6 glasses of wine, and smoked tons of weed. It was real good, I liked the drug, but expected it was more euphoric and pleasurable.
So I went home and slept very well. When I woke up I could still feel the opiate high, but nothing strong. I made myself a double espresso and smoked a bit of weed and a cigarette. The weed seemed to bring back the opiate feeling, but very weak. A few moments later I decide to take 300mg bupropion, and after that, something bizarre happened. I started having CEVs , very cool ones, and my vision was kinda blurry. In a few moments I started having OEV's, and it was crazy, totally unexpected. Actually, Im having these visuals now, as I type, it looks almost like a medium dose of LSD, I can see clearly patterns rotating but there's no tracers, and the colors are normal. My mind isn't too different of being stoned.

So, have this ever happed to someone?
Do you have a clue of what caused so rich visuals.?
I want to say that I know the amount and combination of the drugs I used are dangerous, and I don't recomend anyone to do this.

you're very lucky for one thing, 100mgs of IR oxy is massive dose for someone who has never done opioids before!
then combining them with all that wine, seriously man there is a very real risk of ODing and dying in your sleep when you start mixing alcohol with heavy-duty painkillers.
please have a quiet one tonigt and avoid any other drugs but especially sedatives or 'downers'.
and i guess the OEVs are from the weed and bup man

Yeah, now Im sure it was bupropion+weed, it slowly fade away during the day. About the oxys, Ive never touched opiates before, but I got a big tolerance to benzos. I started with 2 10mg and felt nothing but nausea, so I kept taking more.. I regret taking bupropion, it just made everything strange and uneasy. (maybe bupropion saved my life last night?)
Here in Brazil people don't use opioids, not even experient drug users. We don't have heroin in the streets, and opioid medicine is expensive and unpopular.

You are seriously lucky you didn't OD, you shouldn't ever do that again. I have a moderate tolerance to opiates and id probably be vomiting off of doses like that.

You said you spaced out the oxy and you're lucky you did since all that oxy at once with the wine would have put you down for good.

Now, after searching a lot, I really understood how dangerous it was, and my plans are to drastically low the dose next time. Im still curious about how I felt, because ANY time of the experience I thought I could be ODing. The only side effect I felt was nausea, even after about 3 100mg Dramamine.
I thought my first time doing opiates would be AWESOME, and even tough it wasn't very pleasant, I'm happy I still alive.
Thanks for replying guys! I think I will start being an active bluelighter.