• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Understanding things better, like having a deeper insight into the life?

sk3j

Greenlighter
Okay so, this is driving me insane... a little bit.

A couple of months ago I had mistake too much of a very strong synthetic weed and had this huge trip in which I felt like I could move all the dimensions while being them, I also was the time itself and my body was an annoying weight that kept me from being the Universe itself. Like I had no visions or whatever, but these incredible feelings of being the reality itself... I can not explain it.

Long story short I had a week ago 2C-B and it was not a new thing for me, so I tried a higher dosage and fuck! had a few hours of that same old trip but even stronger. It wasn't a pleasure, let me say it.

Now, when I am stressed I usually write down my thoughts, and it is what I was doing a few minutes ago. But while writing I realized that I was in fact trying to explain what I experienced in those trips.... and I found out that I can't.

I realized that I now I can see there is like a deeper level of reality, like things are the way they appear but if we can rip off all the meanings we give them because of our experiences and our lives, the same things have like a deeper soul (which is not a soul at all), a meaning that it is pure, untouched by the reality we put upon them. Like, reality itself has a space and a dimensions that I can feel and yet not describe or really touch, because I am made of my own life, my experience, my body and my fisicity, this substance that keep me from experience what the reality truly is.

I know it can sound crazy, but I studied something similar years ago during my classes of philosophy and I feel only now I am understanding.
Does it make any sense to you? Am I the only one? Or is it common?
Are there any drugs that I could use to explore this? or books of people who lived the same?

I've definitely felt the same thing and I think a lot of people have.. the feeling like there is a field of consciousness, eternal and encompassing the entire universe?
read about Eastern religions, a lot of them talk about what you're talking about. this might help with the "substance that keep me from experience what the reality truly is." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_in_Jainism
I would recommend reading The Book on the Taboo of Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts. You can probably find it somewhere online.
As for drugs, psychedelics will get you feeling the "all-is-one" feel.

Okay so, this is driving me insane... a little bit.

A couple of months ago I had mistake too much of a very strong synthetic weed and had this huge trip in which I felt like I could move all the dimensions while being them, I also was the time itself and my body was an annoying weight that kept me from being the Universe itself. Like I had no visions or whatever, but these incredible feelings of being the reality itself... I can not explain it.

Long story short I had a week ago 2C-B and it was not a new thing for me, so I tried a higher dosage and fuck! had a few hours of that same old trip but even stronger. It wasn't a pleasure, let me say it.

Now, when I am stressed I usually write down my thoughts, and it is what I was doing a few minutes ago. But while writing I realized that I was in fact trying to explain what I experienced in those trips.... and I found out that I can't.

I realized that I now I can see there is like a deeper level of reality, like things are the way they appear but if we can rip off all the meanings we give them because of our experiences and our lives, the same things have like a deeper soul (which is not a soul at all), a meaning that it is pure, untouched by the reality we put upon them. Like, reality itself has a space and a dimensions that I can feel and yet not describe or really touch, because I am made of my own life, my experience, my body and my fisicity, this substance that keep me from experience what the reality truly is.

I know it can sound crazy, but I studied something similar years ago during my classes of philosophy and I feel only now I am understanding.
Does it make any sense to you? Am I the only one? Or is it common?
Are there any drugs that I could use to explore this? or books of people who lived the same?

you aren't going insane... this is totally normal when you have a "crossing over" experience. And yes it can be confusing for the first few weeks after you have it. Long story short you can have these experiences with higher doses of various psychedelics but the ones that seem to produce these results more consistently are DMT, Ketamine, DXM.

Eww...I just saw the words synthetic weed and had that reaction.

The regular greens, hashish, shatter and kief are the way to go. Then you can smoke/vaporize/cook/bake it however you want and enjoy. :)

That sounds like an almost classical example of a mystical experience. Most psychedelics can take you there, if your head is ready to go there.
Or you can get there through other means such as meditation, personal choice really.
Although the psychedelic experience is undeniable and powerful, the more calmer routes are considerably more understandable and controllable.
Cracking open your head and exposing your inner being to cosmic fire is not something that is conducive to daily mundane life.

sk3j said:
studied something similar years ago during my classes of philosophy and I feel only now I am understanding.

The thing-in-itself?

sk3j said:

You ought to spend some time studying metaphysics. It will give you the ideas that you need to describe and understand what you have experienced.

Experience is also a great teacher. I've never met an old person that didn't know more than I did about life in general. Intelligent teachers/professors are one example, as they are literally oozing with knowledge that I didn't have.

I've also discovered that people who are perceptive, have done more things, been to more places and also experienced tougher situations than I have, do understand life more than me. Second hand knowledge isn't as good as first hand, but...it's still second. :)

In a way, I dislike calling anyone stupid when it really comes down to it. Everyone is smart at something. I've met "ghetto" people who most would consider to be dumb, but they're actually smart in some ways. They know how to deal with difficult situations on the spot, and their reactions to them are pretty intelligent. Their people skills are good too.

Anyway, the best way to understand anything is to be open to new information. Which obviously equates to being open-minded/mindful. With this, there is the potential to understand anything and everything.