• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants understand meth Need Help

Johnparis1

Greenlighter
So my dog has been using meth now for 3 months every single day. I've noticed several changes. The first thing I noticed is the high is no longer even close to why I started doing meth. Every now and again I get a nice high but the euphoria and the extremely satisfying high is gone. Physically there is some very strange changes happening. My body is changing. Clearly the minor weight loss can be chalked up to the lack of appetite. I've started to learn how to eat better. The vasoconstriction pisses me off because sometimes my feet get so constricted my toes turn white and I cannot feel them. It's annoying. I also have noticed my hands have lost muscle mass which is strange because I use them every day and I've lost weight before and never watched my hands structure change. What is really bothering me is the bloat in the face and the dark bags under my eyes. Some days it's not bad and others it's terrible. Also my skin,especially in my face flushes all the time and turns beat red and it's really annoying because it happens out of no where and to people that know me can clearly see something's up. Things you have to tolerate I suppose.

I've only been using it for a month and I'm stopping today it's been really messing me up but I was also drinking. Same thing with redness, numbness, kidneys,lungs and my chest tightness. Was great in the beginning but in the last two or three days I barely get any of that high. Just keep snorting it and no high probably because of the alcohol but last night my stomach, pancreas pain and chest all day got worse. My lower abdomen was shooting pain and cramping could barely walk. If you don't drink when doing meth don't it helps with the anxiety tweaks,but it dehydrates you bad and I even mixed my vodka with gatorade and still dehydrated.

Yeah that's meth. It'll likely get worse the more you use. If you care about your physical health and appearance then maybe it's time to take a break.

Take 400mgs of Chelated Magnesium (Magnesium Glycinate) every single morning. The vasoconstriction is caused by too many positively charged Calcium Ions entering the Axon Terminal then making their way down into your arteries, which causes them to restrict which increases the chances of heart attack and stroke. Chelated Magnesium has the highest bioavailability out of all the Magnesium supplements and acts as a partial blocker/inhibitor to the CA2+ Calcium Gated channels. This will reduce the amount of Calcium Ions getting into your arteries too quickly, helping them to open up and dilate so your heart doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood around your body. This will help deal with the "white toe" effect. It will slow down the pre-synaptic vesicle release on neurotransmitters into to synaptic cleft. So you'll experience a smoother but longer lasting effect from the Meth.

You should also take both L-Tyrosine and 5HTP together in a 10:1 ratio. So for every 1000mgs of L-Tyrosine you take, take 100mgs of 5-HTP. This will help to restore your depleted Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine and Serotonin levels. Very important to take both of them together. I don't recommend taking any more than 3000mgs/300mgs of L-Tyrosine/5-HTP per day. That should be plenty to restore these neurotransmitters over a short period of time. (1-2 weeks).

Another supplement worth considering is Myo-Inositol (8-12grams) per day. There have been some studies that suggest that the use of this supplement can help speed up the upregulation of the Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine receptors located on the post synaptic neurons. In doing so, they will become re-sensitized and you should begin to notice a tolerance reversal over several weeks and may find you actually have to gradually cut back on your meth usage dosage.

Try it for several weeks then report back. I'm trying to get as many people on here as possible to try this combination and with a bit of luck and optimism, the feedback will be positive.

So my dog has been using meth now for 3 months every single day. I've noticed several changes. The first thing I noticed is the high is no longer even close to why I started doing meth. Every now and again I get a nice high but the euphoria and the extremely satisfying high is gone. Physically there is some very strange changes happening. My body is changing. Clearly the minor weight loss can be chalked up to the lack of appetite. I've started to learn how to eat better. The vasoconstriction pisses me off because sometimes my feet get so constricted my toes turn white and I cannot feel them. It's annoying. I also have noticed my hands have lost muscle mass which is strange because I use them every day and I've lost weight before and never watched my hands structure change. What is really bothering me is the bloat in the face and the dark bags under my eyes. Some days it's not bad and others it's terrible. Also my skin,especially in my face flushes all the time and turns beat red and it's really annoying because it happens out of no where and to people that know me can clearly see something's up. Things you have to tolerate I suppose.
There is no practical solution to any of the symptoms you mentioned apart from cutting down and stopping.

My dog has done it's fare share of meth also, but he also did a ton of heroin, the only times he did it without heroin the drug seemed unmanageable: comedown, peaks, no sleep, no eating. It's not a drug u wanna do everyday, take a pause, your body and mind will thank you.

Ingest MG'S of Meth. Eat Healthy. Exercise. Repeat.

Maybe throw in 500MG of St.Johns Wort I'f you want the full evolutionary effect.

There is no need to obfuscate posts about personal drug use here. Please speak in the first person on bluelight and for the love of God do not imply your getting your pets high. Implied animal abuse rubs some of us pet owners the wrong way.

This post is also for the OP @Johnparis1

strikes again!

Last edited by a moderator: