• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Underestimated Ritalin crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer967

Greenlighter
First off I haven't used any sort of stims in over 5+years never been a real fan but got prescribed Ritalin to help with exhaustion and depression last couple of months took 1 then 2 then 3 waited for it to kick in and it did all at once 270 mgs throughout the day and night trying to soften my comedown keeps on hitting me worse I saved my last 3 for court in 3 hour's will that be enough to get by without looking like a tweaker forget I had court in morning band a drs appt as well in 7hrs at my pain management I know the oxycodone I get would help but I'm out til I pick them up later afternoon anything left to do this comedown is ridiculous I've used coke in past allotta coke never had a comedown like this ant thoughts or ideas should I take 20 mg than 10 after I arrive in court just need to look normal fuck me who would think kiddie coke would be so nasty a comedown

Could the being outta my oxyies for a week been through those withdrawals last 5 days just needed a pick me up now worst possible time for a bad comedown

Could the being outta my oxyies for a week been through those withdrawals last 5 days just needed a pick me up now worst possible time for a bad comedown

And know the vomiting is kicking in the powder gets nastier as it comes back up was afraid that'd happen after taking 27 10 mg Ritalins powder was bound to come back up hoping that's what causing the bad comedown almost all powder in stomach came up the price we pay in trying these prescribed meds in other ways than attended learned my lesson stop snorting those Ritalins but it's like coke in a way you want more and more til your out I have a study supply of oxycodone coming later in afternoon what would be safe amount to use if I regularly use 300mg to 500mg oxycodone a day I never mix my highs til Ritalin comedown snuck up on me should I maintain through court with the 30mgs I got left or just play the flu card

A lesson learned gonna try and white knuckle my way through court today this comedown gotta end eventually lol

I'm off to court snorted last 30 mgs for the pick me up 300mgs in 20 hour's way too much

You should stop consuming Methylphenidate immediately if you want to look normal for court.

I would like to understand this on a child's level as well. My 8 yr old is on Ritalin and it's an out of pocket cost for us. He gets very whinney on day 2 when we can't afford it. Would this crash be different since he's a child that needs it

Yikes. Do your best to not talk much in court. If you have legal representation--let them do the talking unless the court directly addresses you.

Um, how'd it go?

Benzos and opiates are the most common and most effective drugs to use to come down from stims.

OP's court date has come and gone, also his question has been answered.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.