• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Underdose first time

Listening

Bluelighter
My partner and I both tried MDMA for the first time. We had a rare day away from the kids and dosed around 10AM. My dose was something like 83mg which I came to based on reading a few "first time dosage" calculators based on weight.

We listened to good music and had deep discussions about our relationship, etc. It was actually a fantastic day, so I shouldn't complain, but the MDMA was an underdose. There was minor discomfort on the comeup (skin felt sweaty but cold) and there was a vague rushy feeling but in general the effects were damn subtle. If I had to guess the effects I felt were at best threshold level. I think the same was true for my partner. I ended up smoking a ton of weed which was very nice.

It'll probably be a while before we get to try again, but any suggestions for a next dosage based on the above?

I purchased the MDMA on the darkweb from a Canadian vendor that claims they have the best MDMA in Canada. Surely they wouldn't lie! Seriously though, they seemed to be very popular and highly rated, so I'm surprised that the potency isn't all that. It's chunky/crystally, pale-purple, and sweet smelling. It tested positive as MDMA according to Mecke, Marquis, Simons, Froehde.

Yea likelihood is it’s not pure (pale purple) and you underdosed. If you ate anything heavy beforehand too that probably was the finishing blow.

Even first timers, unless they are small (in which case 100) I often give 120 plus a 40mg booster. Just had a recent first timer that I gave 100 plus 50 and she was flying but that was really good stuff too.

Definitely go for more next time, 120 is a world difference from 80 in terms of experience.

-GC