• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Underbelly, Mokbel & pills

This thread is quite comical.

All the thugs in here please continue, its quite entertaining!

^^^ Pretty interesting read.

Give a good insight into what his underworld life was like and how he got to where he is today.

Very interesting read.

I am actually pretty surprised at how much some of you guys are bagging this bloke. All he ever sold was meth-amphetamine, MDMA and coke. 8(

I have a sneaking suspicion he may have had something to do with the Special K supplies in Australia as well, but that is just a guess. ;)

mushi mushi 88 said:
^^^^ He's talking about Tony Mokbel.

I still dont know who he is lol

U guys are watching to much tv:) and stop smoking weed lol

Altho its very fun to be on ur computer when ur off ur head:) The best was when i was on shrooms:)

Sustanon said:
I still dont know who he is lol

U guys are watching to much tv:) and stop smoking weed lol

Altho its very fun to be on ur computer when ur off ur head:) The best was when i was on shrooms:)

Do you live in a cave? I hate TV but i know who he is, i did 4 years ago.

I can't believe that you don't know who Tony Mokbel is where have you been for the past 10 years..? Outer space or something...

I think its funny that it seems everyone is being followed, watched, listened in on and still they manage to manufacture/import massive quantities of drugs. If that UPS Coke scheme had of worked there could have been some actual decent coke on the streets. A friend of mine got a suspended sentence relating to all this BS a couple of years ago, he's got some crazy stories about mokbel that I won't repeat because they are probably made up :D

As it is, this thread really has nothing to do with HR and I don't really see any point in it, however we have let it stay open so the posters of AusDD can have a discussion about this.

That does not mean you can just post garbage.

I have unapproved some posts already on this page as they added nothing to the thread.

If you can not post something worthwhile reading, don't bother.

If the thread continues like this it will be closed.

I think everyone has put their 2cents in to the OPs question so their would not be any reason to keep this open anymore unless their are any other questions otherwise it may fit in the Aus Social... Just a thought though.

Drug lord Tony Mokbel has been committed to stand trial for the murder of gangland identity Michael Marshall.

Mokbel on Friday pleaded not guilty to the 2003 murder at South Yarra.

Michael Marshall, a drug dealer and hotdog salesman, was slain in broad daylight in front of his five-year-old son and girlfriend.

Mokbel was ordered to appear in the Victorian Supreme Court on December 18 for a directions hearing.

resizer.aspx

Seen as though this threads been revisted I found out some info from the underbelly tv series -->

Nine’s new drama Underbelly, which dramatises the Melbourne gangland war, has set a new standard in authenticity. To make the drug-manufacturing scenes look more realistic the producers used an operational pill press, and got police approval to use it on set (where it was under 24-hour guard). The pills manufactured in the scenes, however, were made of glucose.

http://report.mediaspy.org/?s=bionic

Now that Carls mum killed herself Im sure he has been put on suicide watch as well ...

underbelly

yeh the press was real
its sad to see his mum pay the price as well keep in mind we were all someones bundle of joy for at least 1 day

i wouldnt be shocked if he knocked him self but he has created a hell of a mess

carl_williams_narrowweb__300x365,2.jpg

when your on lots of drugs then you start to hold grudges , if them morans hadn't of shot carl in the gut then He wouldnt have had them all taken out simple ...

morans fired first shot so dog eat dog ...

MATE I THOUGHT YOU FELT THIS WAY WHAT have YOU HAd A CHANGE OF HEART
....AT THE TIME THEY WERE AS BIG AS IT GOT

... as far as i'm concerned they were all scum who took out the competition in a very bloody way even in front of children .. real big times dont bring attention to themselves like those idiots and it was their downfall.

And the quality of the pills they were producing were shit so who cares ..

http://z14.invisionfree.com/GangstersInc/index.php?act=SC&c=1

lol I still think they are all scum ....

where have you been hiding ghost ?

talking shit up on that lame gangsta forum ?

hahha

kingpin007 you would if you could but you cant.........

Last edited: