Underage sex

sk8punk151

Bluelighter
What is the penalty for having sex if you're underage? I got caught and I think the parents know my name. I am in California and am 15.

Whatever penalty there will be, it won't involve the cops. More then likely the girl (assuming female under 18 ) will be in more trouble. You probably won't be welcomed back at their house..

.. Just to be clear on this you did get caught by her parent?

Yea.. this will be a funny memory and a good party story when your in College and later at the nursing home.

how old is the girl? assuming the girl is not like 12 or 13 then it will probably just be a really funny story

yeah she's 14. I was thinking about it today and I just laughed it off. My muslces hella hurt. I had to run like 2 miles cuz her parents and the cops (apparently) were after me. They caught my friend who was also there too. Lol.

It wouldn't surprise me if the girl's parents attempted to bring a civil suit against against you or your parents. That's the kind of society we've become. I'm sure there is a greedy lawyer who could stretch some law to seek punative and compensatory damages.

you could get in trouble, but its fucking stupid if you do. sadly i wouldnt be surprised either, and when the cops find you as i'd assumet hey will if they have your friend and gf, you probably will get charged with a misdemeanor.

Damn, I just found out my friend that got caught got drove down to the station last night and the cops were hella questioning him and shit. And like apparently his parents and her parents got in a fist fight and shit. God damn. I am so fucking lucky I didn't get caught. That shit was fucking nuts.

no one gave your name?! damn thats a good friend and girl (assuming the girl knew your name lol)

sk8punk151 said:
Whatever. Atleast I finally lost my virginity! It was worth it! LOL.

I hope you finished your business before you got sprung!

man what kind of a whore is this? eating cum and she barely knew you. tell me where is she living!

I will quote the CA statutes:

261.5. (a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual
intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the
perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this
section, a "minor" is a person under the age of 18 years and an
"adult" is a person who is at least 18 years of age.
(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual
intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or
three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

I would assume that this would apply to the case in question. I don't think a 14 year old can lawfully consent to sex, although I'm not 100% sure, when it involves another minor.

forgotten said:
I will quote the CA statutes:

I would assume that this would apply to the case in question. I don't think a 14 year old can lawfully consent to sex, although I'm not 100% sure, when it involves another minor.

Thanks for looking that up for me man. %)