• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Uncertainty regarding strange pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
So here's a pretty random one. My buddy found a strange pill. It has been broken in half. It is a mostly rectangular pill with rounded corners. It is of a light yellow color and on one side there is what appears to say ZOX and on the other side what appears to be MG.... For some reason my buddy s speculating that it could be oxycodone? He is under the impression that a mutual friend lost a half of an oxycodone and that he has now located it.
Can anyone assist me with this kinda weird situation?

We don't do pill identification here because it's too dangerous and it's entirely speculative: nobody can accurately tell you what you have.
I have found random pills and taken them not knowing what they were but I STRONGLY recommend just throwing it away.

^ agreed, we really can't speculate or worse yet provide any confidence that what you have might be safe.

Apologies but I have to close this. Online pill identifiers are decent if you can make out most of the markings, but again, no internet BB or pill identifier is completely safe to trust regarding pill ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.