L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

uncertain about myself

zoniksku

Greenlighter
ok so, I have always had a terrible time picking up women.

I have always been able to pick up attractive women and turn down the ones that dont meet my standards/criteria (no offense, its just me personally). but when im going out i tend not to be able todo anything.

Im 6ft1inch tall i have a 9 and a 1/2 inch cock, slender atheltic build i have a sleeve tattoo, glasses well presented and respectable and honourable. I am motivated by my work and love what i do (audio engineering) im about to start work with uni, i dont have a car or licence (changing in the next month ill have both) but i still find it difficult to talk to women, i have an IQ of 152 and can analyize all situations and can talk to a multitude of people on every subject basically. but i still find it hard to engage with a women.

I love to tease a women and make her chase me, not me chase her. what am i missing ?

sorry if it was a little brash i thought id just be straight out and open

(my bad if this is in the wrong area)

A lot of people are nervous around others. It's completely natural.
Practice makes perfect. Be confident, be nice, and just go for it. You're going to fail sometimes. But it's not a big deal. Just try again! (for someone else though of course)

lol every guy would like it if women chased them but it doesnt work that way unless you really have a lot going for you, good looks, status, money, are great in bed, great personality..u are going to have to have several of these traits in order to get even a few women chasing you..a high iq doesnt mean much to most women tbh..u have a hard time talking to women, u mean u are nervous or just dont know what to say??as for developing a connection with a woman, that takes time but sometimes u can feel it right off the bat...

ok so, I have always had a terrible time picking up women.

I have always been able to pick up attractive women and turn down the ones that dont meet my standards/criteria (no offense, its just me personally). but when im going out i tend not to be able todo anything.

Im 6ft1inch tall i have a 9 and a 1/2 inch cock, slender atheltic build i have a sleeve tattoo, glasses well presented and respectable and honourable. I am motivated by my work and love what i do (audio engineering) im about to start work with uni, i dont have a car or licence (changing in the next month ill have both) but i still find it difficult to talk to women, i have an IQ of 152 and can analyize all situations and can talk to a multitude of people on every subject basically. but i still find it hard to engage with a women.

I love to tease a women and make her chase me, not me chase her. what am i missing ?

sorry if it was a little brash i thought id just be straight out and open

(my bad if this is in the wrong area)

Just print out your post bring copies and hand them out. Your the male version of what us guys hate. We hate females who are full of themselves and tease us because they can. Good luck