• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Unbreakable pipe?

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
So I've now broken 7 pipes in 2 weeks due to my own clumsiness. I've dropped em, rolled em off the table, sat a washer on one, dropped one off a roof. Yeah it's been a whole thing. So is their a pipe I can buy or a cover I could get to put over my bowl or the whole pipe itself to keep it safe from falls and still be able to take heat?

Are you talking about the pipes people use for vaporizing meth? You want pipes made out of a certain kind of glass. I had one once that bounced and didn't break when I threw it out the window doing 70mph. It hit the car behind me lol.

I still really NEED to know what dude was doing on the roof with his pipe...
C'mon man, you've never run out on day 5 and start a geological dig in your carpet only to end up on your roof with a flashlight 4 hours later? You can't go up there unprepared, so having a pizzo on hand for the inevitable score is essential.

Just don't let your neighbors see you doing this or they'll know immediately.

Last edited:
I've had the idea of a metal pipe. But it would cunduct heat way faster and burn your lips, plus you can see inside to check on your meth, awe at the crackback, or find out where the heck it moved to inside the bubble.

I still really NEED to know what dude was doing on the roof with his pipe...
What? You never had roof adventures as a kid? Roofs are whimsical and would be a perfect place to chill out and smoke some meth.

why are glass pipes the best? i used to use a nice little kind of stone / marble type pipe, it was quite nifty though for cleaning it was a pain. i imagine those sort of materials are best for dropping

why are glass pipes the best? i used to use a nice little kind of stone / marble type pipe, it was quite nifty though for cleaning it was a pain. i imagine those sort of materials are best for dropping
got a picture :) ? ive never heard of anything other than glass that works

Last edited:
If you wear a helmet and pads and carpet every single surface in your house you'd stop breaking so many damn pipes!!

You know what? Just glue that shit to your hand. Convenient.

Walter white blows his own pipes with a torch and some glass tubing!

Last edited: