Unable to fill out account details

Hey BL tech support,

I am unable to fill out my account details or personalize my account. Every time I try, I get a message saying there is a "server error".

It's not a huge deal, as it doesn't stop me from posting or anything. But I would enjoy being able to personalize my account.

Any insight is appreciated :) and thanks for all the hard work you do, keeping this place running

I'm having the same error. Have for a long while now, won't let me update my account details at all, error message, verbatim, is:

“Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the brower console.”

↑none are, that I can see. I've tried from both my phones but all I have access to is mobile and I just assumed that is why.

I'm having the same error. Have for a long while now, won't let me update my account details at all, error message, verbatim, is:

“Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the brower console.”

↑none are, that I can see. I've tried from both my phones but all I have access to is mobile and I just assumed that is why.

Yeah sorry about that, it's almost certainly the firewall, which I can't personally do anything about, but which is also preventing me doing a whole bunch of staff-related things. It's probably what @imagination.of.extremity is suffering from too, but I thought it best to check first.

The only thing I've found that can temporarily resolve a few of the firewall over-reactions is to use a VPN (even crappy free ones) to change your IP. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

Yeah sorry about that, it's almost certainly the firewall, which I can't personally do anything about, but which is also preventing me doing a whole bunch of staff-related things. It's probably what @imagination.of.extremity is suffering from too, but I thought it best to check first.

The only thing I've found that can temporarily resolve a few of the firewall over-reactions is to use a VPN (even crappy free ones) to change your IP. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

Yes, this is what is happening to me!

Reactions: CFC