R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Unable to achieve an erection 72+ hours after shrooms trip

Encek

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I'm pretty worried.
I am a 19 yo male, weighing in at ~66 kg. I came down from 10 grams of truffles (my first psychedelic experience) around 0:40 Saturday night; the trip was scary at times but I don't think I'd rate it as a bad trip. I've been feeling pretty apathetic/anhedonic since then.
Worst of all, it's near impossible for me to get an erection. Oddly enough, I had an erotic dream (featuring my usual heterosexual fantasies) during the night from Saturday to Sunday and this morning and I woke up with a slightly engorged penis. I also managed to somehow get an erection yesterday, in the evening. Have the shrooms made me asexual or is my circulation fucked? (I've noticed that my forearms and hands might not be as vascular, as they usually are)

(Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker)

I just think you are depressed from a tough experience. It's hard to get it up when you are depressed sometimes. I really don't think you are asexual now man just got your gourd rocked. That's kind of an irrational fear. Give it a couple weeks and you will be getting rock hard boners all day. No worries. :)

sounds like the afterglow of the trip. don't worry, you'll be absolutely fine.

and your english is excellent.

The mushrooms have not changed your sexuality, neither has the chemical effect stopped you getting hard.

If you have had a rough trip then getting your head in the game, let alone your dick, may take a bit of time.

I think I'll wait a few weeks and if there are no signs of improvement, I'll see a urologist.

Last edited: