• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Un-explainable wicked bad luck after hacking a religious person online account?? WTF

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
4 years ago

i was playing this online anime MMO-RPG game

and i really wanted some cool looking armor that costed around $50 irl

so i started sending random people in the game random messages, pretending to be an admin, and requesting their password, in order to clear their "ban waring"

and this one person fell for my scam, and i stole all of their armor, and power ups

and i noticed that on her profile, she had a whole bunch of religion stuff, and god quotes, and bible stuff

so i went ahead and deleted it all, and up loaded some swastikas, and demons, and diabolical images, because i felt like trolling xDDD

--------------------------------------------------

every thing was good, so far, and i had came up on some free armor

then on my way back from work, i fell on my skate board, and BROKE my left fore arm

hundreds of times, ive rode my skateboard, the same path, and never fell

i have a feeling the owner of the account i stole, had some sort of holy spirit with them

or some sort of magical spirit power, and used it against me

----------------------------------------------

im not religious or nothing, but how did she do this

how is this scientifically possible? anyone

-----------------------------------

i dont scam people anymore that was 4 years ago

and my forearm is cured already

4 years ago

i was playing this online anime MMO-RPG game

and i really wanted some cool looking armor that costed around $50 irl

so i started sending random people in the game random messages, pretending to be an admin, and requesting their password, in order to clear their "ban waring"

and this one person fell for my scam, and i stole all of their armor, and power ups

and i noticed that on her profile, she had a whole bunch of religion stuff, and god quotes, and bible stuff

so i went ahead and deleted it all, and up loaded some swastikas, and demons, and diabolical images, because i felt like trolling xDDD

--------------------------------------------------

every thing was good, so far, and i had came up on some free armor

then on my way back from work, i fell on my skate board, and BROKE my left fore arm

hundreds of times, ive rode my skateboard, the same path, and never fell

i have a feeling the owner of the account i stole, had some sort of holy spirit with them

or some sort of magical spirit power, and used it against me

----------------------------------------------

im not religious or nothing, but how did she do this

how is this scientifically possible? anyone

-----------------------------------

i dont scam people anymore that was 4 years ago

and my forearm is cured already
She had nothing to do with it at all. It was your own conscience which in the end is the judge whereby we enter paradise or the abyss

I curse myself when I curse the heavens and beyond it feels like.

Last time couple weeks back horrible toe injury at work started crying regretting how I had been being in attitude days before.

Am I done? Doubt it but the pain is starting to whittle away at my rage. I have no idea what is out there really nor how my cursed karma operates but when I am positive I am lighter physically and encounter less blockages in daily living it feels like.

I was being a little overdramatic. I have no idea what happens after we die. But doesn't it seem to make sense that nobody knows us better than ourselves? Therefore you got the right attitude go easy on yourself or at least easier

curses can be passed down for generations i hear ?
and listen .

and get it.

past employee believes in curses and demons her mother in law hates her and into santeria , and she believes she is cursed, i try to reassure her sure curses are all in the mind and youre feeding into it, so yeah every bad thing happening to you , you think its demonic and youre cursed, and many faith healings are fraudulent and some the power of the mind, all my opinion but i dont think her christian god would come after you if so id be tortured or dead as a pagan, but sure is funny how the mind works and ive seen odd things and feel like a walking miracle, but the power of belief is powerful

self delivery curse, i agree that it's coincidence/ your mind manifesting problems.

i've not seen any good evidence that curses are anything but placebo.