• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ultram

SuperSilverHaze

Bluelighter
Hey, I know there has been some discussion about ultram recently, but I can't find the post. For those of you that enjoy the drug, what dosage do you find works best? And, how would you compare it to opiate painkillers such as codeine? Thanks
------------------
It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom

Fuck it. I ate 300 mg worth. This way, I will truly be able to decide whether it sucks. And to all you people who are going to say "You're a moron" I've done my research and know that there aren't going to be too many negative side effects at this dosage. Peace
------------------

personally i think they're pretty fun, 200-400mg is a good dose. if u really wanna have some fun i suggest u smoke a j too.

IMO they are crap, but some people find pleasure in the 200mg-400mg dose range...
How do they compare to the "real" pain killers? (hydro, oxy, etc..) - they don't!
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Well, 300 mg, about 7 beers and some smoking and I got fucked up. I like the stuff. Got about the same effects as I would off of 150 mg of codeine. No adverse reactions. Overall opinion, thumbs up
------------------

The one time I havee tried them(I have assloads sitting around, prescribed for someone for "strong" pain. Thats a load of shit) I described 300mg as like being hit in the temple really hard but without the pain. blech. I occasionally take 50-100mg tto help with a headache or muscleache, but they are barely better than aspirin.

i ate 350 mg, 200 mg retard pill and three times 50 mg pill, and it was very nice...
nothing special, but cool feeling for watching movies :)

i usually take 7 pills of 50 mg, thats 350 mg. the felling is alot better than that of regular painkillers. its much more wobbly and you're more relaxed. the come down sucks nuts though
everyone iv'e met who does ultrams say theyre the best so i'm not alone

here's a strategy for ultram dealers:
take about 350-450 mg in school, and while youre messed up tell youve got some of the stuff for sale. i made about $50 in a day like this once, selling 5 pills for $10 each.
haveing food in your sytem will make ultrams seem like crap
sorry about the double post

Originally posted by EvMan717:

everyone iv'e met who does ultrams say theyre the best so i'm not alone

Compared to what? Ultram is a waste of time. Have you had real opiates?
And, the seizure possibility is definitely non-zero with high doses... waste of time.
doc

Ultram, is a non narcotic and non addictive pain releaver. It gives no sort of euphoria and if your trying to get high on it is just a big waste of time. If your looking for a pain killer in pill forum that will get you really high try an oxycotin, percoset, or Vicodin. I personially think Vicodin is weak but only because I'm currently addicted to heiron but thoese oxycotin's will get you pretty high but they are extremely addictive so be very carefull. Never take them 2 days in a row of more than twice a week use this rule and you should be fine. If not you can get extremely physically addicted to this stuff just like herion an opiate is an opiate.

Yes dr., i have done other drugs than ultram, hydrocodone is my "opiate of choice". well i guess you have to od on ultrams to get the effect i got when i did em. od as in do too much, not as in seizures and crap