• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ultra rapid metabolization and MDMA

cyp123

Greenlighter
I am new to this forum, this is my first thread/post, so i apologize if i have accidentally broken any rules. I have been having no success at using MDMA, even in fairly large doses, and i am seriously suspecting that i might be an ultra rapid metabolizer. Which means that i have way more CYP2D6 enzymes than most people, enzymes that break down many different psychoactive substances(most notabely MDMA) before these substances can take effect.

This basically means that most psychoactive substances will not work for me, unless in very large amounts. I am not very keen on taking like 5 or 10 times the dose of any psychoactive substance just to achieve the effects of an average dose.

Is there anything i can do about this? I have heard that certain foods and drugs can inhibit CYP2D6 enzymes, but are also dangerous when combined with MDMA. I have also heard that marijuana can help to inhibit these CYP2D6 enzymes but to what extent? Is anyone here experiencing the same thing, or does anyone know how to deal with this problem?

Thanks for reading, i appreciate any replies.

Be careful with this. I had a close friend who unknowingly took MDMA with another drug that tied up CYP2D6 (Celebrex). She had a seizure and nearly died. Not something to play around with.

Have you tried getting your mdma of a different source. Alternatively try a different drug. I'd recommend xanax or LSD as they're least harmful for you. Do things like Ibruprofen work for you?