Ultra 2011, MIAMI MARCH 25th, 26th 27th

I started my own company and am throwing events in Wilmington? How would you guys like to come down and see Midnight Conpiracy, DJ Stylee and Shh!Raids april 29th @ club kefi in wilmington..... if u buy a ticket ill get u backstage and everything same with detrevni.. tix are only 10 bucks go on sale tuesday and will be going quick for 10 a piece!

Sounds like a trip bro! tix are sold out now so iwont be going to ultra but you can bet your ass illl be at starscape...and waka, and probably all good. CS ill holla u pm bout that show...talk to detrevni n shit and see wats up. :D

I'm flying out there with a few friends. Coming from Dallas, Tx. I missed my chance to grab a ticket before they sold out. I guess I'm going to have to wing it when I get there and find a ticket outside the event. I'd love to get one beforehand if you're asking face value.

if you wait until you get there, you WILL be paying $1000 for a 3 day pass. and there are no single day passes this year.

You need to have a few more posts before you can PM. I think my AIM screen name is in my profile though.

You need to have a few more posts before you can PM. I think my AIM screen name is in my profile though.

Dayyum dude. It won't let me make a aim name. I'll try to get one before ultra. If you game on ps3 add me I have the same name. What day do you leave? I leave Wednesday morning.

any chance for a bl meet up during ultra? there was one last yr but i didnt go early enough

Also down. Any sets everyone would be down to meet up for?

1 WEEK!!! too excited to sleep =D

driving down from chicago for this. always down to meet up and/or party. post on here or pm me...