• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ultimate Gabapentin potentiation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
hey BL, just thought I'd see what everyone else does to make this drug stronger. For my sake, I stagger my doses at about 300mg every 30-45 minutes. About an hour before taking my first 300, I take one 220mg Aleve, which helps absorption from anywhere from 12-15%. After and while dosing, I make sure to drink plenty of Pepsi (as Coke is gross, unless you're talking about some good high purity white girl.) always seems to do the trick, but tolerance is insane with this drug!! If anyone has recommendations please comment below. A lot of people say gabapentin doesn't do shit, but I'm in love!! Leave suggestions/comments please :)
thanks BLers!
peace and love and shit

I've taken gabapentin literally 3 times at a low ass dose in the past 2 weeks (not multiple days in a row) and I already have quite a tolerance. don't know if this is just me (I build tolerances to all drugs unusually quickly) or what but man I don't know how anyone prescribed this and taking it regularly could ever get any kind of buzz off of it after the first few times w/o using up damn near their entire scrip w/in a few days. I have been self medicating bad akathisia w/ an as of yet undetermined cause w/ my mom's scrip, not trying to get high, but still. the first time I could "feel" 300mg if I really stopped to focus on it and now 3x 300mg capsules staggered has no noticable effects, barely takes the edge of the akathisia even.
I agree w/ you "tolerance is insane." I'm glad you enjoy it but it seems pretty worthless to me for most things including getting buzzed. then again I've never been a fan of GABA agonists to start (except stupidly high doses of lyrica/pregabalin, love that shit).
I would love to hear more about ways to make it more effective though (taking an NSAID I guess?) because man this akathisia is killing me.

Woohoo my first post ever! Well anyways was given 120 300mg caps for heroin withdrawal a month ago and have already used almost my whole gaba supply. For me, I start with 600mg and stagger another 300mgs every 40min until desired effects are reached. For me tolerance builds so extremely fast so I go hard for two days then take 5 days off. BUT if the tolerance is down the effects feel almost an extremely light mix of GHB and MDMA, otherwise if tolerance is up all I feel is a slight drunken feeling without euphoria. Hopes this helps somewhat! Oh also I usually take 2100mgs throughout the day for a decent high! Have fun:)

Woohoo my first post ever! Well anyways was given 120 300mg caps for heroin withdrawal a month ago and have already used almost my whole gaba supply. For me, I start with 600mg and stagger another 300mgs every 40min until desired effects are reached. For me tolerance builds so extremely fast so I go hard for two days then take 5 days off. BUT if the tolerance is down the effects feel almost an extremely light mix of GHB and MDMA, otherwise if tolerance is up all I feel is a slight drunken feeling without euphoria. Hopes this helps somewhat! Oh also I usually take 2100mgs throughout the day for a decent high! Have fun:)

I completely agree. I got them for benzo WD and am really thinking about asking my psych for Lyrica, to help with craving and anxiety. Does Lyrica help for anxiety?

I completely agree. I got them for benzo WD and am really thinking about asking my psych for Lyrica, to help with craving and anxiety. Does Lyrica help for anxiety?

a DRUG REHAB I was in used to prescribe almost everyone there Lyrica off label for anxiety. when I told them honestly (hey at the time I really wanted to stop doing drugs ...that exact second anyway ...and I am a problematically open and honest person anyway ...it causes me problems in life) that I was quite a fan of getting high on Lyrica if I ever managed to find someone who actually had it available for me to buy or take the doctors were SHOCKED. hah.
but yeah it is good for anxiety.

Yep, so a doctor is going to be more inclined to keep you on gabapentin as lyrics is a controlled substance and since is stronger has a "potential" for abuse. Though gamba does as well. The key is if you want to get high don't take em everyday, do as I instructed on my earlier post. Otherwise, if taken as prescribed for a period of time, you will have a withdrawal off of them with brain zaps that are the worst! But no where near an opiate withdrawal in my opinion... And I'm a heroin addict I've been thru plenty so no where near as bad but you'll feel em! If you can get lyrics hell ya get that shit!:)

In all honesty you don't really want to become a gaba or lyrica junkie like I am. I get so depressed the day after I dosed a really high dose and I mean my doses are in 10000 no kidding. I've been on gabapentin for four and half years and it's been the most depressing years I have ever had. Ya the stuff gets you high but in the long run you're just kicking the can down the road. It really sucks.

In all honesty you don't really want to become a gaba or lyrica junkie like I am. I get so depressed the day after I dosed a really high dose and I mean my doses are in 10000 no kidding. I've been on gabapentin for four and half years and it's been the most depressing years I have ever had. Ya the stuff gets you high but in the long run you're just kicking the can down the road. It really sucks.
I understand this. I am going through the same thing right now.

this. in august when i started to really jump into lyrica and pentin because they synergized with the heavy amphetamine/coke i was using, the tolerance ramped up to rediculous levels... on 2 days my doses were (little edit - Please don't attempt to take my doses, i'm a very tolerant individual) 53,000 pentin and 4-5,000 Pregabalin but i'm not gonna mention the stim doses i was using aswell. if 1k works for you or hell even less, keep an eye out if you ever end up having to double what does the trick then its time for a break, i didn't experience depression or any major notable side effects however which i'm rather thankful for.

If you really want to potentiate, you don't need to take excessive amounts, but i can suggest taking Gabapentin WITH lyrica, they do compliment eachother.

Stay safe
~Zonxx

We unfortunately are not here for the purposes of making or getting people higher. Being that Gabapentinoids are pretty safe and unlikely to cause any kind of dangerous overdose situations, we aren't too concerned about this from a Harm Reduction perspective. If you have any concerns regarding your personal safety, please create another thread dedicated to that purpose.

For the record, Gabapentin (Neurontin) pretty much is what it is man. There's not any secret to making it stronger aside from the well-documented pharmacokinetics that you'll find through pubmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.