Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ultimate body high/ visuals ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptJacksparra

Greenlighter
So Basicly I went to an all day rave yesterday.
I dropped 2 bombs of mdma within around 1hour of each other.
I felt amazing like you would until around 1am!
About an hour before I got a ride home I split a orange love heart with a friend, didn't really feel too much until I got home.
This is when it hit me hard!
I rolled up a blunt wrap with some powerful lemon haze and smoked it with 2 friends.
This is when shit got crazy!
The body high was incredible, all I could do was lay in bed. Felt like I was buzzing all over! Then when I closed my eyes I got an array of colours and shapes spinning with weird random music that I could hear!
I couldn't say we're it was comming from. I opend my eyes to gather my shit together lol. Then I could start to see the swirling vortex of colours and shapes again! But it didn't take up my whole vision just focal point, but it was growing bigger.
So I decided to close my eyes again to get the full effect. So I was completely engulfed in these random and crazy shapes and colours. At one point it was like I was travling very fast through a wormhole of really bright rotating shapes! Throughout the whole time I could see the visuals I had what I could only describe as random noise surrounding me!
I enjoyed every second!
My question is what the hell happend to me?! Never had this before!
Sorry for the long post, just didn't want to leave any details out.

Long night of partying and getting tired out, then throwing more stimulant on top of that. And then smoking a lot of pot on top of that mental state. In my opinion it sounds pretty normal. Especially if you were dehydrated and up for a really long time.
How was the recovery from the night?

Yeah that makes sense! I was out 11am till 3am next morning! With lack of food.
Recovery hasn't been too bad, I've had a lot worse.
Just spent a lot of the day laying in bed watching tv.
I only ever do this sort of thing once every few months, so when I do it hits me hard!
Great experience that I'll never forget lol

Congratulations, you got high! ;)

Substance ID is not allowed however, and since I'm guessing you haven't tested your product, there is really no advice we can give you. I'll have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.