• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK: Potentially Abused for 10 years, Resulting in Giving Drugs Away Free for 10 Years, Where do I Stand Legally Going to the Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QC42

Greenlighter
This is a bit complex and I have only just realized what has happened. From the emotive language I’ve used, you will guess there is quite a brutal backstory to this and this is very very abridged.

For example.

In the group of people, I used to hang around with, there was this bloke high up in the pecking, who when I joined said he only K & weed, so sometimes during our 24-hour parties he run’s out of K and says it’s not worth buying speed as it would only be a small amount, would I have a problem sorting him a few lines - Free. 10 years later and while not every weekend, I’ve had nothing back. Then recently he turns up near the end of a party, which I have spent plenty on as usual, and he starts doling out pills to people he hardly knows, as someone else had asked for one, I ask as well and get told to F off.

The next two parties, he asks for speed, to me this is not a mate asking for a line, it’s an emotional rapist making me blow him.

I view the second paragraph as having been emotionally raped for ten years and the next as multiple blow jobs twice – BTW, the bloke is some sort of control freak and a sex pervert/pest/nonce.

Another example:

The lead dealer for our group raped (Long story) me by getting me to supply all the drugs (K and speed) for one of our parties and no one, while they did not know about the rape, said a thing about me being the only one supplying an entire house party for 24 hours – My 'friends' effectively gang raped me for 24 hours.

There are a lot of other crimes as well, mostly transnational financial fraud, I’m over £3K down.

So, I’m going to the police as well as mental health as I may well be an officially vulnerable person, I'm hoping what I intend to do will shoot me up the mental health waiting list.

***My question is where do I stand legally on this, while I view it as I’ve been raped, will the police view it as I have been giving drugs away AKA dealing?***

I don’t mind a record but don’t want to do time.

UK (England)

You don't tell the whole story how can we armchair lawyers help you?

If you've actually been raped you need a proper lawyer.

If that's a pseudo mentioning for giving free drugs away, the cops and people here will call you a dafty.
That's how your story reads.

You don't tell the whole story how can we armchair lawyers help you?

If you've actually been raped you need a proper lawyer.

If that's a pseudo mentioning for giving free drugs away, the cops and people here will call you a dafty.
That's how your story reads.
I can hardly tell a 50+ year story here.

Nor do I need to, the question is simple.

Don't want an armchair lawyer, as this is deadly serious.

Well, it should read as a venerable person who has been badly abused, but I don't have 50+ years or enough tears at the moment to explain fully but don't worry I think mentally ill people suck as well.

I answered your 'deadly serious' question already.

The cops will call you a dafty end off.
Did you keep the receipts from your dealer for all the drugs you bought? :unsure:

To even make the comparison of giving drugs away for free to being raped is an insult to actual people who have been raped.

The only thing that makes sense in your story is that you need mental help and that people will exploit emotionally vulnerable people.
Why did you keep on hanging out with those people for so long?

Do you feel emotionally abused from giving out cigarettes but not getting an equal amount given back over multiple decades?

CALL JACOB ERNUP!!!

I answered your 'deadly serious' question already.

The cops will call you a dafty end off.
Did you keep the receipts from your dealer for all the drugs you bought? :unsure:

To even make the comparison of giving drugs away for free to being raped is an insult to actual people who have been raped.

The only thing that makes sense in your story is that you need mental help and that people will exploit emotionally vulnerable people.
Why did you keep on hanging out with those people for so long?
Reported - No time for game players.

With the greatest of respect bro, it seems like it might be a good idea to lay off the speed for a bit

I view it as I’ve been raped, will the police view it as I have been giving drugs away AKA dealing?
Were you actually raped or assaulted in a literal sense?

The police are very objective. It doesn't matter what any of us think.

I really don't suggest going to the police with complaints about your drug dealing career.

I don't believe we'll be able to proffer legal consultation in any case. I'm locking this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.