Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

UK people, today Netflix release Crime scene about the vanishing at the Cecil hotel.

MsDiz

Bluelight Crew
Have started watching this, absolutely fascinating. After I watched American horror story and found hotel was actually loosely based on the Cecil hotel it made it even more fascinating.

The cctv is pretty crazy.

oooops @Cream Gravy? i didn’t see there was a Netflix thread. Maybe you could merge this in there. Sorry!
Is it a Netflix Original? I don't mind there being threads about specific shows, unless they're original to Netflix in which case I try to keep it all in one place.

Would be wild there in the 80s that's for sure!

Just seen that they might reopen it now due to the popularity of the documentary. Ewww it looked super icky! I wouldn’t stay there.

Related: https://www3.bflix.to/series/ghost-adventures-ghost-adventures-cecil-hotel-mvklp

Zak Bagans and his douchey joke a ghost hunting crew visit Cecil Hotel.

I fucking love their show because I find it extremely comical. Ghost hunters are a farce. I still love watching their shows for some reason, though hehehe - my kind of junk tv

Haven't watched it yet, but I would bet $100 they try to make it spooky by claiming Lam died from a ghost attack... or, knowing Bagans, a demonic possession.

edit: starts out with him saying "The most mysterious death in the 21st century"... come on man. It was weird, but not that weird... I can think of a dozen more mysterious deaths within the last 20-30 years. In my humble opinion the video of her in the elevator screams of a manic/paranoid episode and IMO she probably wanted to hide from her hallucinations in the water tank and then couldn't get out.... If I was fleeing from hallucinations I can't think of a better place than going to the roof, finding tanks and hiding inside them. Not that spooky... the spookiest part about it is that dozens if not hundreds of people who were drinking liquid decomposing body for who knows how long. THAT is spooky.

Everyone claims a little woman like that couldn't lift the metal door to the tank.... speculation and an easy route to conspiracy... People should REALLY be thinking about how difficult it would be for her to open that door from the inside, in complete darkness, while floating in water with no leverage (essentially impossible). It's not brain science. Although I do admit I do not know, or understand, how she might close the lid while inside (that looks difficult from the images I've seen, but I don't know). People love to only half-speculate. Everyone likes to ignore the fact that she had some major mental illness and her medication was not in her body at the time of death. Also the whole story reminds me of the plot to The Ring.

May she rest in peace.

Last edited: