• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

UK Opiates vs. USA Opiates

freeguwop

Greenlighter
From my understanding Opes seem much easier to acquire in the UK than the US. Generally you only get opes after a surgery or if you’re old & frail. Weed is EVERYWHERE here (especially Oregon), but acquiring Opes is a different story, it’s much more rigorous. Why is that?

Actually Opioids are harder to get in the UK, here in the UK we have much stricter controlled drug regulations. One of the main reasons why the US is going through an Opioid crisis is because of previously lax regulations.

Actually Opioids are harder to get in the UK, here in the UK we have much stricter controlled drug regulations. One of the main reasons why the US is going through an Opioid crisis is because of previously lax regulations

Exactly what I was going to say, I have fibromyalgia and all they give me is naproxen, and tried me on antidepressants and pregabalin for it but I had bad side effects on them

I ordered Oxy's and tried them for ten days they sorted me right out, that was my first time I got the chance to try them, I'd wanted to try them for years but they are very hard to get, but I found a vendor online, then when I wanted to buy more the vendor had been busted, now Oxy's are long gone, I can get extended release Zomorth which is absolutely crap and didn't do a thing, nor does codeine at high doses

Tramadol helps but I'm not allowed that

Our UK doctors are tight and make you go through pain and force you to buy drugs illegally to self medicate

Spoke to my doctor yesterday and I asked to be referred to a pain clinic and she said they don't give drugs its excercise only lol, I agreed anyway but it's telephone appointments so not sure how they'll teach me anything on a phone call lol

Exactly what I was going to say, I have fibromyalgia and all they give me is naproxen, and tried me on antidepressants and pregabalin for it but I had bad side effects on them

I ordered Oxy's and tried them for ten days they sorted me right out, that was my first time I got the chance to try them, I'd wanted to try them for years but they are very hard to get, but I found a vendor online, then when I wanted to buy more the vendor had been busted, now Oxy's are long gone, I can get extended release Zomorth which is absolutely crap and didn't do a thing, nor does codeine at high doses

Tramadol helps but I'm not allowed that

Our UK doctors are tight and make you go through pain and force you to buy drugs illegally to self medicate

Spoke to my doctor yesterday and I asked to be referred to a pain clinic and she said they don't give drugs its excercise only lol, I agreed anyway but it's telephone appointments so not sure how they'll teach me anything on a phone call lol
You should get something if you have been willing to have tests and can prove your in pain your doctor must be a cunt

Compared to UK and US getting a good painmanagement is problematic over here. So consider yourself lucky.

After some heavy very painfull dental surgery I had to use Kratom. As they won't:
1. Care about your pain.
2. Prescribe Codeine when requested because the pain is unmanageable.

Yes very hard to get prescribed any sort of opioid type med here.

Even switching AD had to be referred as now GP’s don’t or can’t even do that now.

You should get something if you have been willing to have tests and can prove your in pain

She's not a cunt, just won't give me anything decent that's addictive and I have proved to be in pain, been in bed a week or more with this flare up, told her what about Zapain said no pills and is referring me to pain clinic for excercise advice over the phone

What, wheres this as I want to change from mirtazapine to trazodone

UK based here. Wanted to try Vortioxetine as am on 30mg Mirtazapine (down from 45mg) but the psych wouldn’t entertain switching so increased my Pregabalin. Another increase on the Pregabalin few months ago too. My anxiety/stress is out of control sometimes 😞

Never heard of Vortioxetine and I've been on about 15 antidepressants and anxiety stuff like propranolol and busperone and pregabalin and for a while I was on tramadol for anxiety that a good doctor let me have soon as I asked, I'd tried it and it helped my anxiety so told doctor but now I have a new doctor and I said put me on mirtazapine instead of the tramadol twice a week because I was secretly addicted buying online etc and wanted off them

Now I want them for fibromyalgia and nope, forget it I TOLD HER STOP TRAMADOL yet when I went back and was in legit pain I'm not allowed it, yet I was for anxiety wtaf

I've had serotonin syndrome twice on 30mg mirtazapine now, so I'm down to 15mg but some nights I either have to add other sleeping pills on top or just take sleepers or benzos if I've got any, not off my tight doctor though lol, she said only take mirtazapine

Never heard of Vortioxetine and I've been on about 15 antidepressants and anxiety stuff like propranolol and busperone and pregabalin and for a while I was on tramadol for anxiety that a good doctor let me have soon as I asked, I'd tried it and it helped my anxiety so told doctor but now I have a new doctor and I said put me on mirtazapine instead of the tramadol twice a week because I was secretly addicted buying online etc and wanted off them

Now I want them for fibromyalgia and nope, forget it I TOLD HER STOP TRAMADOL yet when I went back and was in legit pain I'm not allowed it, yet I was for anxiety wtaf

I've had serotonin syndrome twice on 30mg mirtazapine now, so I'm down to 15mg but some nights I either have to add other sleeping pills on top or just take sleepers or benzos if I've got any, not off my tight doctor though lol, she said only take mirtazapine
I've never heard of anyone being prescribed opiates for Fibro tbh

I've never heard of anyone being prescribed opiates for Fibro tbh

Yep my mates wife gets DHC and these patches but not sure what they are, some opioid, don't think it's fentanyl, can't remember, but yeah another doctor says opioids don't work for fibromyalgia but they did me and helped anxiety and low moods too, hence why I got addicted to it

She's not a cunt, just won't give me anything decent that's addictive and I have proved to be in pain, been in bed a week or more with this flare up, told her what about Zapain said no pills and is referring me to pain clinic for excercise advice over the phone
I suppose a lot of people try the drug seeking routine so she's probably just scared sorry didn't mean to call her a cunt I have known my doctor for 5 years+ I used to be on tramadol, codeine and some none narcotics now it's just codeine

Wanna try oxymorfin just even once

Sounds yummy is it much different to Oxycodone?

Well I bought some JPDOL-100 tramadol only 10, not had them before, I've just had then 50mg capsules that are half green and half yellow years ago now, stopped them as liked them to much, bitch to come off

Now I took one of these JPDOL-100 Tramadol and I'm clamping my jaw biting my tounge and I'm itchy so what on earth lol?

Just emailed the print shop wedinos forms so I can send off one of these Tramadol and the nitrazapam I didn't hardly feel

I've not clamped my jaw on Tramadol before

Propably closer to heroin tbh. Its similar to Hydromorphone, so short legs but big Rush. Its really potent too, Fairy 😁

Yeah, I used to do alot tramadol. Now my tolerance is completely fucked and bupre is the only opioid i Can afford. Shame.

Take it easy with the opioids please.. Still Hope You get a proper prescribtion for your fibro. 🖤

Propably closer to heroin tbh. Its similar to Hydromorphone, so short legs but big Rush. Its really potent too, Fairy

Fuck me I want to try that, I won't touch heroin but it's not heroin is it, so I could try some but won't find that in the UK

Oxy's I had that 10 day binge on was a one off as can't find them for shit do won't find hydromorphone

Yeah, I used to do alot tramadol

Man I tried it and it was better than benzos for my anxiety and you know I love my benzos but what started from 2 x 50mg was upto 6-8 x 50mg a day, and it didn't make me feel much

I remember when I started taking it I took 2 x 50mg and took my nieghbours dog to a dog friendly cafe and sat down hugging the dog and actually felt them kick in

Not felt that before on pills, not even on heroin, but then again heroin was so long ago I can't remember lol

Take it easy with the opioids please.. Still Hope You get a proper prescribtion for your fibro

I will, these tramadol ones I bought JPDOL-100 are weird I was clamping my jaw and biting my tounge while it kicked in then felt hardly anthing so 2 hours after I took G,

That's it almost all gone, got 1ml left, that's how carefull I am I didn't think fuck it it's only an extra 1ml lol

And nope, if I want medication for my fibromyalgia it's self medicating lol