Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Marquis/Mandelin Reagent Test Kits

CatAnalystUK

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone,

We're a new cause looking out for UK drug users, and such were starting off by supplying cheaper test kits for people to use! We will soon be on other marketplaces too (Amazon, Ebay etc..).

We currently sell Marquis and Mandelin for £12.99 (inc P&P). We will be introducing new products soon too, so if anyone from the UK needs some test kits then give us a look!

www.CatAnalyst.uk

Last edited:
I'm not certain how mods will view such an obvious advertisement but I'm all for more reagents being available.

Which of your two reagents would be useful in detecting PMA/PMMA & determning its prescence over MDMA? As I understand it, with all the different possible MDMA-like drugs around these days, to be 100% certain you have MDMA you need FIVE tests. Marquis, Mandelin, Lieberman, Mecke & Gallic.

Some of the better providers in America, or Australia, promote the use of at least 3 different reagents as a minimum, but provide the reagents individually as well. We consider that, particularly for some substances and for more reliable testing, you benefit from at least 4 reagents, possibly 5. Therefore, we provide a minimum of 4 test reagents in each kit, whilst offering a 5 test reagent kit if required, but at at low cost. Basically we offer the 5 reagent kit at only a little bit more than the 4 reagent kits, as we want to encourage people to test and the more reagents you test with the better.

from - http://www.safetest4.co.uk/#!info/c24ju

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, we will be offering Mecke and Ehrlich too. Don't know about offering Simons but Lieberman is a maybe. If people really want all 4 tests then we will provide them but obviously this will add to costs of the reagents, or maybe we will offer all 4 as a kit but at less ml to make them cheaper.

Do most people use all 4 when testing?

Sorry for the late reply, we will be offering Mecke and Ehrlich too. Don't know about offering Simons but Lieberman is a maybe. If people really want all 4 tests then we will provide them but obviously this will add to costs of the reagents, or maybe we will offer all 4 as a kit but at less ml to make them cheaper.

Do most people use all 4 when testing?

come back occassionally & bump your thread to the top. BL is a superb resource for your services. It's very rare to be able to advertise anything on a well moderated forum like this, so I'd make the most of it if I were you.

I have no idea what percentage of users use what number of reagents but testing using at least 4 reagents should be encouraged because otherwise the tests could be missing potentially dangerous compounds like PMMA/PMA or mimics such as Methylone etc...

Robadope seems to be quite niche, it makes sense that Mandelin and Marquis are the most popular because you can 'identify' a lot more substances, whereas robadope is really only useful for checking if MDA from an MDXX sample.

I understand the concern Si Dread, I think I will look into providing the 4 as a kit when I next revise my reagents (thinking of changing the bottles (to glass) and adding boxed packaging etc..).

no it looks professional nice little bits of info right in line with blue lights all about i have another site you can try if you ukchemicalresearch.org its the same sort of going on as in here cant link it properly as it keeps going to my page on the site

Robadope seems to be quite niche, it makes sense that Mandelin and Marquis are the most popular because you can 'identify' a lot more substances, whereas robadope is really only useful for checking if MDA from an MDXX sample.

I understand the concern Si Dread, I think I will look into providing the 4 as a kit when I next revise my reagents (thinking of changing the bottles (to glass) and adding boxed packaging etc..).

Great stuff. Good idea!

I guess if missrepresenting MDA as MDMA were a problem (!) here in the UK Robadope would be more popular. For obvious reasons of health concerns, PMA & PMMA are the main concerns but anybody using MDMA should get into the habit of testing their material & get used to reading the results.

Isn't simons reagent used for testing between mda and mdma? It is useful for testing between amphetamine and methamphetamine as well.

I'll start having more of a look into Robadope then, for now Mandelin should be used to test for PMA though.

(Mandelin will be on sale this Friday btw, sorry for the delay)

Simons gives somewhat inverse results to Robadope (due to reacting with secondary amines instead of primary), i.e. where Simons doesn't react, Robadope does. So yes Simons can be used to test between MDA and MDMA and between Meth and Speed. But Robadope has the added advantage of reacting with PMA so you can test for that too.

Very handy!

As MDMA is sometimes adulterated with PMA/PMMA, I have wondered how difficult it might be detect such a mix & differentiate it from pure MDMA. Combined PMA & MDMA effects are said to be very dangerous.

I have even considered acquiring a PMA or PMMA sample to mix with some MDMA & apply to reagents... I'm just not that eager to buy PMA/PMMA for any reason.

What kits would be suitable for 4-MMC? Would 4-MEC/EMC etc etc all test the same?

4-MMC or Mephedrone is suppose to produce no reaction with Marquis, but should go Orange/Brown with Mandelin.

To be the best of my knowledge, 4-MMC, 4-MEC and 4-EMC will produce similar reactions in the reagents.

4-MMC or Mephedrone is suppose to produce no reaction with Marquis, but should go Orange/Brown with Mandelin.

To be the best of my knowledge, 4-MMC, 4-MEC and 4-EMC will produce similar reactions in the reagents.

Thanks mate, will buy both off your site now, do you do them as a deal or do I need to buy both separately?

Ahhh just bought them both (I think!) I'm not sure if I clicked the 'pay now' button on paypal for the marquis kit? I need to lay off the DMT a bit! ?

Last edited:
You know, you are right, I really should have a deal for both. I will update the site when I get home. I haven't bothered to implement a shopping cart yet because we are only selling 2 reagents at the time being, obviously more will come soon :)

I did just get an order for both yeah, so if it was you then you got both.