• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Thespice, I don't know how to get past your all-knowing subjectivity but imma just gonna re-emphasise....the experiences I'm talking about are not really recent (indeed it's been fucking ages since I had any K and for that reason alone feel myself above any tiletamine discussion) and the vast majority occurred during the 1990s when, as previously stated, I was lucky enough to be able to import ketamine from 100% bona fide sources in various parts of Asia.

The very first ketamine I took I shared with my gf. Being cautious, it was somewhere around the 50mg mark. My gf did a wonderful impersonation of a permanently paralysed person while I, on the same dose, danced around the room to Primal Scream. It remains to this day one of the best experiences my gf has had on drugs. And one where I was most jealous. It took me several attempts at building up the dose before I eventually holed. I have a natural tolerance. I have the same natural tolerance to Midazolam if that's any help. Ask my surgeons who try to pre-med me with it. "But we gave you enough to knock out an elephant, STOP jumping around on the bed!"

I really don't give a shit for your tiletamine talk or your isomer talk. I spent a sustained period taking pharmaceutical grade ketamine in the 90's (and early 2000s) to know what I'm talking about and yes, it grates just a bit when someone like you comes on here and tries to deny not only my reality but the reality of some of the finest chemists the world and this board (nod and a wink to past member) have known.

Nothing personal like.

Look my crusade is not personal I just fucking hate fake K and Tiletamine, and the slimeballs who make money from polluting the market. I certainly don't take anything you say personally.

Furthermore I approach this whole subject as an anaesthetist would and if you are a medical outlier and require abnormal amounts of K to affect you, you shouldn't be advising people who make up the general population, most of whom in the last few years will be taking Tiletamine thinking it's K.

Tiletamine is a perfect substitute since it is much more potent than K per g, thus heavily cut makes more 2-3 times more money per g sold, it's still a dissociative although inferior, so let's dupe everyone by saying it's S-isomer when it simply isn't until everyone believes it to be standard K = in a sentence there we have the current state of the UK K market, call me a whistleblower.

The simple litmus test is this, after insulfating the supposed K are you still affected in anyway 2 hours later, if yes it's not Ketamine.

Tranced said:
Your anecdotal claim about this is totally baseless and subjective. I've been doing ketamine for 13 years and I've danced on it loads of times. Obviously if I'm in another dimension then I might struggle to dance... At least in the normal western human sense. But that would go for any dissociative which put you in that kind of state. You can't just make a blanket statement about what other people can and can't do and expect it to wash.

We're actually saying the same thing, since we are talking about what I call bump doses, you can dance with a bump dose but it's very easy to cross this threshold with pure K into barely making coherent movements same goes with S-isomer, racemic will however crush your ability to dance pretty fast. With tiletamine you are far less affected i.e. you can take a lot, be near the T-hole and still be able to walk around.

Tranced said:
A lot of ketamine is submitted to wedinos for testing and this gives a a pretty good insight into what is sold on the UK ketamine market. There isn't a single tiletamine submission whatsoever.

I don't know how the tests work, I do know they don't test for Tiletamine probably because it is not approved for human use whatsoever, I also know that any positive test for dissociatives in free drugs testing in Holland is all put under the umbrella of Ketamine, since it is geared at what people are bringing in from the street.

growit&smokeit said:
]I did have some dodgy batches then. One was the consistency of dpt, sort of like moist flour which gave me a headache every time I took it till I chucked it away. I had another which at the time I speculated was tiletamine that had some deeply dark mental effects and after I could walk again i felt like absolute shit for a couple of days and felt poisoned.

That last batch sounds very much like Telazol.

Last edited:
This tiletamine is nonsense. The fact that it hasn't shown up in any samples sent off for analysis says it all.
I've read enough about it to know it definitely isn't what is sold a ketamine.
This idle conjecture needs to stop, spreading misinformation is not great.

This tiletamine is nonsense. The fact that it hasn't shown up in any samples sent off for analysis says it all.
I've read enough about it to know it definitely isn't what is sold a ketamine.
This idle conjecture needs to stop, spreading misinformation is not great.

Well you must have a vested interest in keeping the scam going. Nearly all street K in the UK is cut Tilet.

I don't know how the tests work, I do know they don't test for Tiletamine probably because it is not approved for human use whatsoever, I also know that any positive test for dissociatives in free drugs testing in Holland is all put under the umbrella of Ketamine, since it is geared at what people are bringing in from the street.

To be honest, I don't know how the tests work either. But it seems kinda odd to me that they'd be able to detect specific 3rd/4th generation synthetic cannabinoids and other rare substances and cutting agents, but not be able to distinguish ketamine from tiletamine. For reference, there doesn't seem to be any issue with distinguishing other dissociatives, methoxetamine, 3-meo-pcp, ephenidine, methoxphenidine etc. etc.

Also, I wouldn't say I've ever had a particularly long acting batch of ket. I've experienced lingering effects past the 2 hour mark after binging heavily, but I think that can be explained pretty easily with the oral effects from the unnavoidable drip that occurs after snorting a gram + of a dense crystaline powder...

I've done a reasonable amount of the stuff over the last 3/4 years, only really stopping for a prolonged time during that particularly bad drought period 2014. I've noticed plenty variance in quality in regards to strength, but excluding a couple of specific occasions, I have never been in any doubt that I've been receiving the same substance each time.

Still, who knows... I only started using around 2012, sadly missing the glory years of 10/g primo sheeit. Maybe it will turn out I've been unknowingly taking and loving an inferior dissociative all this time, but if that turns out to be true I can't wait to try the real stuff. ;)

Well you must have a vested interest in keeping the scam going. Nearly all street K in the UK is cut Tilet.
Someone sounds butt hurt. May I enquire as to how you can be so certain on your conjecture? Do you have any gs/ms results to back up your statement or just your own opinion?

Try to understand that without any verifiable proof of the statement you are engaging in speculation and conjecture. Also mud slinging really doesn't help your case much.

To echo - no results have ever been posted on any test centre I've seen to show anything but K unless it's now suggested that GCMS is wrong or Tiletamine is not in the database? Every drug has unique print so it would have to replicate closely enough the database for K to be reported as anything but. If it does have its own unique footprint then rest assured a test centre would flag it - usually as unknown. What about reagent tests anyone know if this differs?

If you want proof study some medical journals, literature, specifically the physiological effects of Ketamine, there are a fair amount of studies and research on it - and then realise unless they somehow created another isomer of Ketamine that had wildly different clearance rates in humans than the other two isomers, there is no way that what you bought from that dealer in the UK and whose effects are still lingering 2 hours after you snorted is Ketamine, it is at best Ketamine cut most probably and commonly with Tiletamine.

Experience, empirical knowledge and research papers pretty much sort out what is bullshit and what isn't, and there is a lot of bullshit with street Ketamine in the UK.

Someone sounds butt hurt. May I enquire as to how you can be so certain on your conjecture? Do you have any gs/ms results to back up your statement or just your own opinion?

Try to understand that without any verifiable proof of the statement you are engaging in speculation and conjecture. Also mud slinging really doesn't help your case much.

I think the point is it should be quite a clean experience. You might be mentally exhausted after a heavy ket trip, but you should not be having noticeable conditions even such as light malcoordination or dizziness after 2 hours.

Also, I wouldn't say I've ever had a particularly long acting batch of ket. I've experienced lingering effects past the 2 hour mark after binging heavily, but I think that can be explained pretty easily with the oral effects from the unnavoidable drip that occurs after snorting a gram + of a dense crystaline powder...

Just reading and reports of Tiletamine suggest longer duration and more mechanical less euphoric.

Tiletamine is contained within GCMS data and is distinguishable, it's a licensed drug. So sorry but very doubtful if any test centre had the standard drug database they would report Ketamine instead. So straight back to the fact that it's not showing up as a regular cut or replacement for.

No reagent colour tests reported I can find but a quick look see does highlight at very least importance of doing at least a 3 reagent as active cuts / complete substitutes are definitely around.

I have no cards in this game but you would think if all uk street k was some other drug thats been cut it would have showed up in lab reports but it has not. That is the real proof not some journal article or text book.
Lab tests do not lie.

You could even watch that vice documentary about ecstasy, which shows a festival allowing the loop (a pop up test centre with LAB GRADE testing) to test a mystery bag of white powder a girl found on the floor of the festival, she hoped it would be Coke, but guess what THE LAB TEST came back saying, THE LAB TEST said it was ketamine, not tiletamine but fuckin ketamine

Thespice, you are either an idiot for ignoring LAB TESTS or a troll, the data is there, the LAB TESTS are done, you are the weakest link, goodbye

Last edited:
Wow a TV program said it was Ketamine. Like I said in Holland all street dissociatives are called Ketamine for the public by labs, big deal they are not.

Thespice, you are either an idiot for ignoring LAB TESTS or a troll, the data is there, the LAB TESTS are done, you are the weakest link, goodbye

Who is lab testing what? Let's get real, my bullshit detector is going wild, a UK documentary told you, don't make me laugh.

Just reading and reports of Tiletamine suggest longer duration and more mechanical less euphoric.

Tiletamine is contained within GCMS data and is distinguishable, it's a licensed drug. So sorry but very doubtful if any test centre had the standard drug database they would report Ketamine instead. So straight back to the fact that it's not showing up as a regular cut or replacement for.

No reagent colour tests reported I can find but a quick look see does highlight at very least importance of doing at least a 3 reagent as active cuts / complete substitutes are definitely around.

Every dissociative is eventually "euphoric", since dissolution of one's ego results in what is loosely described as euphoria by medical science so long as you are still conscious, why is tiletamine less Euphoric? Because it is such a dirty drug compared to Ketamine, you can still T-Hole. It's like getting drunk and doing K, fairly dirty experience.

why is tiletamine less Euphoric?

No, really man, you've got to start listening to people. The question is "why isn't tiletamine being picked up in any drug testing service despite being contained within gcms data and being distinguishable, not least because it's a licensed drug?"

You talked earlier of agendas but now you have me wondering just what your agenda here is.

Contact Wedinos. Take it up with them. Then get back to this thread and let us all know what they said to you.

We're actually saying the same thing, since we are talking about what I call bump doses, you can dance with a bump dose but it's very easy to cross this threshold with pure K into barely making coherent movements same goes with S-isomer, racemic will however crush your ability to dance pretty fast. With tiletamine you are far less affected i.e. you can take a lot, be near the T-hole and still be able to walk around.

I was disputing your response to a post which described two different stages of ketamine, the first of which it was said you could dance on, which you disputed and made a bizzare claim about how you can dance on tiletamine but not ketamine. And then claimed the poster had taken tiletamine; which is highly unlikely.

So you know that they don't test for tiletamine? Do you really think you know this? I'm genuinely interested in what you think about that, because I'm pretty certain that you don't know this, and that it isn't the case. I'd be intrigued if so.

For the record, we are not in Holland, and we are not discussing the dutch ketamine (or tiletamine) market. We are discussing the UK market and the Wedinos drug testing facility; a facility which doesn't appear to do some kind of blanket categorisation of dissociatives as ketamine, given the fact they have tested and listed numerous relatively obscure dissociatives.

I'd love to think that the reason my k-holes aren't the same as they once were is because we're currently saturated with a lesser dissociative, but the fact of the matter is that wedinos have recieved numerous submissions for ketamine over the past few years which completely refutes your claim that there isn't any ketamine available in the UK. You'd think that if people had what they considered to be dodgy ket then this would be the stuff they wanted to send off to be sampled; yet there hasn't been a single tiletamine sample listed, ever.

Surely this should indicate something to you about the claims which you so vigilantly make and defend?

Last edited:
Couldn't say Ket is relevant in East Birmingham UK, the Romanian gangs mainly sell Weed//Heroin//Coke around the poor deprived white scummy scatty suburbs of East Bham in the Shard End//Castl Vale//Poolway//Lea Village//Glebe Farm Estate Stechford//Chelmsley Wood/Smithswood//Kingshurst//Kingstanding//Erdington and junkie heaven Bromford. Now some of the Romanian are becoming addicted themselves and are mugging people and their own clients in these suburbs of Birmingham just for ""a fix".

sorry thespice, it's not our fault your the only one that isn't getting ketamine but tiletamine
Like, I'd be butthurt if I bought ket (sorry, tiletamine) sent it off to a lab that is able to differentiate different dissociatives then got results back saying that it was ... dun DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN ketamine and not tiletamine

This is like explaining evolution to the westboro baptist church

I was disputing your response to a post which described two different stages of ketamine, the first of which it was said you could dance on, which you disputed and made a bizzare claim about how you can dance on tiletamine but not ketamine. And then claimed the poster had taken tiletamine; which is highly unlikely.

You can't straw pick what I've said and reassemble it. You can dance on a bump dose of K just like I can have a beer and not be pissed, 5 more beers and I'm pissed, 10 and I can't walk, to compare with Tiletamine one will be just as pissed as Ketamine by 10 but still be walking. Yep you can't really dance with K, unless you are bumping which is barely taking it.

You talked earlier of agendas but now you have me wondering just what your agenda here is.

That some select Ketamine was taken to a testing centre for a documentary is meaningless, the majority cut or substituted crap on the street is what is important. Look my only agenda is street K in the UK is dire, it's just shite and I'd just like people to be more aware of what K actually is, so as not to get duped, because Tiletamine is some really bad stuff and it mimics although badly, Ketamine. Anything resembling a white powder that makes you slightly wobbly is blanketed as Ketamine in the UK.

sorry thespice, it's not our fault your the only one that isn't getting ketamine but tiletamine
Like, I'd be butthurt if I bought ket (sorry, tiletamine) sent it off to a lab that is able to differentiate different dissociatives then got results back saying that it was ... dun DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN ketamine and not tiletamine

This is like explaining evolution to the westboro baptist church

Look I really do hope you are getting proper K, I really do, and if you are then why do you take issue with my posts? Most of the UK population are not or in the last few years have not been on K or K of any purity, street K of any quality is long gone.

Oh and I'm not a baptist, I'm a puritan %)

So you know that they don't test for tiletamine? Do you really think you know this? I'm genuinely interested in what you think about that, because I'm pretty certain that you don't know this, and that it isn't the case. I'd be intrigued if so.

I meant at testing centres in Holland, they will just tell you that you have Ketamine at free testing as a blanket term for street dissociatives.

Spice. Answer this question which you seem to be avoiding
Why has Wedinos never found the substance you are banging on about but lots of examples of ketamine. Are you saying they and the testing have it wrong?

Sorry but i would believe lab tests any day over your claims.

You are the weakest link. Its time to go....