• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

Dunno about all this talk of poor ket, the stuff up here is fantastic quality.

This can't be true. I'm living in the K capital and rarely does it stink of lovely niceness.

EDIT: I love the smell of good ketamine. Smell the inside of a cheap magazine for the smell. Gert lush like.

tell you what, i love ket cus one time I had tonsillitis my throat was fucked.... went to festival , brought some ket and BOOOOOM I was back in the game. Pain completely gone, funny even opiates didn't really help.

but ket saved the day....

I've also used ketamine for its anathestic properties in the past. Back aches raving and even while someone put something on a wound I'd accidentally inflicted on myself. I've never manage to actually damage myself on ketamine which is suprising for someone who has spent such a great amount of time on it. Out and about and ting.

I'm easily amused. Welcome back - let's try to make it past an afternoon without a tempban this time, perhaps ;)

I was just about to write how no one has k. Then while writing this post, recieve a message to say K is in lol., (This is southwest England). Before though no one had K for a couple of weeks.

Well there hasnt been a shortage round my way (n. London). Maybe its just a backwater thing. Prices & quality still great round here. :)

Can I please buy some ketamine off you?

If there's any truth to the internetz trail then probably not. You may be able to buy some generic, inactive white powder though ;)

But of course rumours are but rumours and clearly nobody would be so silly as to keep banging their head against that particular brick wall. Especially using the same name. Or indeed their actual name. That would be foolishness beyond imagination.

D'oh. My bad! What was I thinking?

Laurence, please can I buy some of your inactive white powder? What are your prices?

Ah shit sorry about the PM. Fuck it though, we're here and no-ones watching.

I'm not admin, I'm a mod, just a grunt!

so, gwan, you say your prices are "great", I've not had ketamine for about a year, stuff I had was really top notch, but not cheap, think it was £20 a gram.