• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK FENT warning of blue M30s and orange "60mg morphine tablets"

How prevalent is heroin in Peru? Is there much of a heroin market in South America? I presume it's white HCl heroin?

And is methadone maintenance available. I will say the thought of great coke and easy access to pharm morphine (which can easily be turned to H) sounds delicious.
Non-existent. There's no heroin in Peru and only a handful of people are aware of these pharma drugs.

Well yeah, I know you get them from pharmacist friends, but good luck finding a bent pharmacist in the UK!

Hi there,

So a while ago I took a "M30" oxycodone pill that was pressed, it was TINY. So so small. The size of a 1mg alprazolam tablet, the small blue ones. I took it and I FREAKED out. It must have had some psychedelic in it, definitely not fentanyl. Just putting that warning out there. This was in the UK ordered from the darknet.

I got another M30 this time larger from a friend, a large light blue M30 that was amazing. This one was short acting and very strong. I hope to find more of these ones.

I also took a "60mg" morphine tablet recently that lasted 18 hours and was almost certainly fentanyl. If you see any blistered orange 60mg morphine they are definitely fake but safe if you have a high enough tolerance. As always BE CAREFUL.
Here in the UK?... Ive seen thousands of them in the US but not over here... Interesting 🤔... Thanks for your post!
Ps definitely didn't think oxy was a thing over here in UK

Yeah @ReasonableWonder83 oxy is quite popular here. You can get it on prescription but it's a lot rarer than in the USA.
Wow... I didn't know that... I mean I knew they gave it to cancer patients in hospital settings,... I was on oxy 20mg prescription every day for 5 years straight when I live over in Colorado... Never forget the first time I took it ... Jesus Christ, luckily I got my dose just right so I didn't throw up or OD, I mean I was flying in heaven in a warm velvet blanket, it was the best feeling I've ever had, EVER! but then you get a tolerance and then start taking more and more and got to the point I was snorting fentynal pills.... I'm almost bk to normal now, but it's taken 6 months of tapering down, I'm on codiene and diazepam from the Drs atm.... But yeah, thanks for the heads up about the fake street oxy.... I do miss a good smoke of H tho... I know that's bad but ... I ain't no saint ya know... Anyway... Cheers!

Yeah mate know how you feel, I'm on the meffajoos and really miss the lovely warmth of having a good solid dose of H or morphine/DHC (or even methadone before I was scripted it every day!).

I've relapsed enough times to know that those days are over and it's just not worth chasing the high anymore. Nevermind there's other shit to do!

I absolutely agree. Always snort a 10th of a pill first to check. I am not opiate naive. As I said I am prescribed 70mg oxycodone daily so that is my baseline tolerance. Terrifying to think a single pill could contain 5-10mg of fent though.
Unless they seriously fucked up there mix then there is no way that each pill has even 1 mg of fent opposed to 5-10mg. Maybe you meant ug and not mg?

Well yeah, I know you get them from pharmacist friends, but good luck finding a bent pharmacist in the UK!

It seems Jimmy Saville knew one. Viewers met Jimmy Saville's mate "Jim The Pill" (A pharmacist friend of Jimmy Saville's) during the first Louis Theroux's first Saville documentary.

"Jim the Pill" looks more than a bit "sus" I would have to say. :sus:

Last edited:
The very small pale blue m30s from UK DNM vendors are usually not fent but one of the etazene analogues. The ones I'm talking about are rock hard, very difficult to break up by hand. I only tried them up the nose personally and i've heard they are not as nice or even meant to be taken orally.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a back alley pharmacy in UK... Not even worth trying!... Peru you say interesting 🤔...
They exist. Several got busted in the West Midlands. They tend to get caught because the wholesaler notices an unusually large number of controlled drugs and they get audited.
No idea how to find one though...

At least I'm lucky enough I get real drugs... Oxycodone 20mg
Yeah, back when I was on pills I only dealt with 2 connections, both real pharma.

One was an old lady that got 10mg hydros (10/325)...I only got those if my other guy was out.

My other guy had 20mg oxys (my favorite!) and 40mg extended release oxys.
At one time I could get the 20s for $10 apiece. Then they went up to $15, then $20.
Last I heard, he was getting up to $30 apiece.

Fuck that.

My kratom habit costs me less than $5 a day.
I'm not getting high, but I can afford groceries and pay my electric bill.

Yeah, back when I was on pills I only dealt with 2 connections, both real pharma.

One was an old lady that got 10mg hydros (10/325)...I only got those if my other guy was out.

My other guy had 20mg oxys (my favorite!) and 40mg extended release oxys.
At one time I could get the 20s for $10 apiece. Then they went up to $15, then $20.
Last I heard, he was getting up to $30 apiece.

Fuck that.

My kratom habit costs me less than $5 a day.
I'm not getting high, but I can afford groceries and pay my electric bill.
This is forbidden to discuss but at one point I was paying 100$ for 150 10mg pills xd. The girl didn't know how much they were worth at first then she doubled the price but it was still mad cheap for what I was getting. I'm talking about real PURDUE OLD SCHOOL oxycontin which you could chew snort inject. 2012 man, good times.
I bought like 8 bottles throughout the course of 6 months and that was the first time I got hooked to a real opiate. I didn't knoe about comfort meds back then and Holy fuck man, I only went CT from a 50mg a day habit but it felt nasty as fuck. Idk why but it lasted so long, like 3 weeks for the worst part and 2 months to feel somewhat normal again. I think it was csuse i wasn't eating or hydrating myself enough, the recovery would have been faster. I was only 18 though. A fucking fragile kid against the world enduring one of the worst things that happened in my life: My moms process during her cancer. It was so bad, it took her so fast I found refuge in pain pills. My soul was crushed and they helped me overcome thet awful time. Anyway, I'm derailing too much. Viva la Oxy.

Last edited:
Viva la Oxy.
Indeed.
If I wasn't on kratom and if I was wealthy, oxycodone would be my DOC. When I was on oxys, the only other mood-altering substances I wanted were coffee and cigarettes.
That shit is frighteningly delightful!
(I guess Purdue knew that)

Indeed.
If I wasn't on kratom and if I was wealthy, oxycodone would be my DOC. When I was on oxys, the only other mood-altering substances I wanted were coffee and cigarettes.
That shit is frighteningly delightful!
(I guess Purdue knew that)
Hell yeah bro!, when I had those bottles I'm telling. I want you to imagine that: I had just entered college, I'd wake up pop 2 pills and smoke some hits of weed( my tolerance to everything was 0) I'd also chain smoke 25-30 Marlboro reds daily and 2-5 joints of good weed. Damn the high was too fking good I swear, the come up of good quality oxy Is awesome(a bit speedy, makes you want to do stuff. So much better than coffayyyyyy) the synergy with good ganja and cigarettes were so cheap back then 2$ for a pack of Marlboro here in peru. Damn too much pleasure for a human being xd

Hell yeah.
I loved oxys for work. I could get all kinds of stuff done AND enjoy every second of it!
Yeah it's very fun the honeymoon phase, speedy at first and then u get a nice warm dreamy noddy feeling when it's coming down or at high doses.
But you know what I find strange or odd? I've tried other brands of oxy years later after getting addicted to iv morphine too and they are ok I guess. BUT NO OXYCODONE FEELS AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL OXYCONTIN BRAND, I swear. The high was so intense and clean compared to other brands of oxy. I've tried like 3 or 4 and one of em felt good but nowhere near as the purdue one. Idk what they added to the original purdue old school pills, if it was oxy+cocaine or some mágic powder xD I don't know but those pills where the shit and I'm glad I got to enjoy them and came alive from em too. Lots of ppl lost their lives chasing the purdue feeling the last 25 years 🙏 thank god for another day of life brother 👍

BUT NO OXYCODONE FEELS AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL OXYCONTIN BRAND, I swear. The high was so intense and clean compared to other brands of oxy.
Are you sure that's not just your tolerance talking?