• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - Deadly drugs for sale in online universe called Dark Web

You're not really fucking much up, I doubt they'd arrest you and give you a prison sentence for ordering a small quantity of drugs.

And a lot of drugs aren't available, even to people who live in the city and have a lot of contacts. Are you saying you can get literally 'every' drug from a local dealer? Whenever you want to? For a decent price, and in decent quantity?

No you are probably right they wouldnt, but wouldnt it go on my record? And come up on police checks?

The drugs i wont, yeah i can, im happy with the prices, the quality is usually pretty decent, i'm not after quantity.

In saying that, i could easily get busted driving or walking home from a mates house and that would still fuck me up as bad...

I guess I have something personal against ordering from overseas via the internet, i like the face to face with mates, but it could be just as risky i spose.

I sure as hell could never got any drug I wanted locally. For a time, I had access to good quality mdma, but it's been years since my dealers vanished. Since 2008, every "ecstasy" pill I've acquired has turned up to be either a mixture of Piperazines or bunk - which is frustrating since it's my favorite drug. It's almost like not playing stranger for 5 years. The only drug I've always had access to is weed. I've been avoiding blow for about 3 years now because of Levamisole. Meth, I couldn't care less about. Opiates - well, I'm currently on MMT for two and a half years because I had a heavy habit with oxycodone, dillies, smack and ms contins on occasion. Bla bla bla.

isn't this just the same as that one website about a year ago that you would log into using that thing, something about "onion" or something?? can someone tell me what I am talking about? lol

The times did a large piece on this today, they pretty much explained how people can accessa a certain site and how to use Bitcoins to purchase goods there.

isn't this just the same as that one website about a year ago that you would log into using that thing, something about "onion" or something?? can someone tell me what I am talking about? lol
yeah, it's basically most of the internet. the portion that cannot be accessed with the usual net protocol. you can download tor (onion logo) to see a good portion of it.

I hate to be a buzzkill but aren't we indirectly sourcing by talking about onions and such?

I hate to be a buzzkill but aren't we indirectly sourcing by talking about onions and such?
tor (the onion logo product) allows one to access drugs as directly as firefox. it's a tool that lets you access the web visually.

mentioning silk road could be considered sourcing, i suppose. i think the discussion generated is worth it, personally.