Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Uk crack smoking

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone.

I have never been into stimulants, but recently tried crack. I much preferred it to powdered cocaine, that just made me paranoid and made my sinuses hurt.

My question is, here in the UK I got introduced to using it on a pipe available from corner shops- I guess for weed, but most crack users over here use these pipes.

I got some crack myself tonight, but feel I may of done something wrong. I got some plain brillo style pads, cut it, and burnt it to remove any coating, then packed it in the top of the bowl of the pipe.
I put the crack on top, and used a large flame (I did comment on the size of the flame the other day- my friend said the bigger the better, and he gets through a lot of the stuff so I used this method).
It crackled, and popped as I smoked it, just like the name 'crack' should, but it just gave me numb lips and the slightest buzz ever. Usually a line of cocaine would make me so paranoid I would go home, so I am a bit puzzled what I have done wrong.

Maybe I should not of applied a direct flame? I have read crack should be vaporized, but it seems different to the way everyone else over here smokes it. I know in a pinch, other people use a dented can with holes and ash, but I would rather have the full experience.

Any tips for where I am going wrong would be great (And not stay away from crack- I know the potential issues).

Thank you all for your help.

Definately ok to put flame directly to crack so that not the problem.
Unless it melted through the brilo without burning right.
Did you exhale smoke?
Did it taste the same as the dtuff you had before? It might just have been shit stuff.
I been off crack for a few years now but I heard they using stuff like benzocaine in shit crack to give the numbing effect so people think it must be good crack but buzz just not there.

...but it just gave me numb lips and the slightest buzz ever...

That's the effect from, in my experience at least, at 3rd of the 'crack' I have smoked in my lifetime. You may not be necessarily doing anything wrong technique wise mate - a good proportion of it's just plain fucking rubbish.

That's the effect from, in my experience at least, at 3rd of the 'crack' I have smoked in my lifetime. You may not be necessarily doing anything wrong technique wise mate - a good proportion of it's just plain fucking rubbish.

This is the most likely explanation I reckon..

Totally agree. I quit crack a decade or so ago because the quality had gone so much to shit it was no longer worth the bother. Unless you have genuinely good contacts for rock or powder to wash up yourself I honestly wouldn't bother even starting down that road these days cos all you will find is very expensively underwhelmed disappointment.