Do you fill in the census?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Marmz

Bluelighter
Which one of you cunts are filling it in?

Please help me mods. I appear to be not smart enough to make a poll.

sue me

It's a simple thing probably. ie:

1. I will be filling in the census.

2. I wont be filling in the census

fuberino, can you make this happen for me in the form of a simple poll?

(ps: sorry for being an inept twat) <3

I had a form delivered to my place up north. I’m not filling it in.

My mother told me never to tell the government anything about our background. So no I won't.

Didn't/don't the cops use this information as well when you get stopped to check out where you live?

I used to fill in random crap then send it back.

Didn't/don't the cops use this information as well when you get stopped to check out where you live?

I used to fill in random crap then send it back.

No, they don't.

I need you all to dutifully and honestly complete your forms for all my future demographic statistical analyses. Thank you.

My mother told me never to tell the government anything about our background. So no I won't.
my dad says the same thing. your not half illegal immigrant are you?

either way he's super paranoid that anything we say to the government might result in our passports being taken away so me filling in the census would probably be the end of him. which i don't want!

my dad says the same thing. your not half illegal immigrant are you?

either way he's super paranoid that anything we say to the government might result in our passports being taken away so me filling in the census would probably be the end of him. which i don't want!

Not illegal as far as I know, got the Brit passport and all. But I am an immigrant /refugee.

No, never have, never will. I did recently fill out a form that asked me if I was Male / Female or Other, and under Other it asked me to state, so I said I was an Apache Attack Helicopter.

Not illegal as far as I know, got the Brit passport and all. But I am an immigrant /refugee.
ah ok, same thing i think, i got a full passport but my dad's really upset about shamima begum because 'anyone with the option for another citizenship can have their passport taken away'. not sure i agree, way more raw for him, but we have polish and islamic heritage so i can see his point, his mum didn't own the clothes on her back by the time she got here.

my dad's parents managed to get on the wrong side of the soviets before WWII so needed to stay here when it ended and he's never felt like anything but a 'fucking foreigner.' so not gonna tell the census i'm anything but british born and bred.

Ooo didn't know about your islamic heritage. Was gonna PM you about Jordan, you've been yes? Horrendously drunk atm so may be a tommorow PM...

i am also horrendously drunk!! my islamic heritage is via north ossetia (vladikavkaz).

i went to jordan (2 years ago according to my google) it was mint, loved it, honestly was in awe about the history. i have a thing about old stuff so am drawn to the middle east.

if i got the chance i'd check out my own heritage, but i have been to poland and georgia (both well worth a trip) and don't think ossetia will be a realistic option within our lifetimes.

Moved onto OnlyFans have we? Fancy!

not quite..