UK BLUELIGHERS MEETUP!!?!? I KNOW YOURE OUT THERE!

Chalk

Bluelighter
Im going to be at Slinky in Bournmouth at the end of this month for my sisters birthday, its going to be a total supprise! Im gonna wake her up on the morning that we leave and tell her to pack her bags!! Shes going to be over the fucking moon!! It'll be her first time on X in a good club EVER! It should be fun, and while Im there I want to try and meet up with some UK bluelighters, so if you live around there, or go to Slinky get back to me!!
PLUR
Chalk

I've been looking for British Bluelighters for ages now and I've only come accross two or three. This place seems to be dominated by yanks.
I live in London but I do go to Bournemouth on occasionally cause they got some wicked raves down their. I've never heard of Slinky and I'm guessing that it won't be playing the type of music I want. Besides I'm too broke after NY and I will proberbly need a couple of months to recover fininancially.
If you are ever in the London facility and fancy a meet up at Bagleys or any London Venue for that matter then make a post of it and I will back you up. You never know, there might be more UK bluelighter than you think.

Chalk -
If all goes well, then a meet up@slinky sounds like a damn fine plan.
E-mail me on [email protected], and we'll see if we can get some kind of show on the road
------------------
Don't judge me

aaaargh not going to slinky til febuary!!! am at cream on the 29th for the reopening tho!