• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK amphetamine dose guide

most speed in this cuntry is wank. for years i was told that swallowing 2g was normal. Thats because people have never taken proper phet.
i can get small amounts free. But I refuse cos its eat 1g to have 3 hours up and 20 hours down. Fucking shit.

Get some decent sulph, then about 300mg, about third of a gram I.V and you should be grand :X :! :p

I took the mdma and speed orally (bombed). I usually take drugs this way unless i have to snort them (ketamine) as i think my stomach can handle these things better than my nose does and i don't mind waiting a little longer for my drugs to kick in if it means i dont get the nasty drip at the back of my throat.

The amount i had seemed to work nicely - i don't think i'd have wanted to take much more but the effect i got was good and was strong enough for me. Seems i got some good advice though i was always aiming for a low dose.

The speed was very smelly but i have no real experience to judge how good it actually was.

Good speed is easy to find, i know nobody in the hard drugs scene but everytime iv taken speed its been very strong speed from dealers iv never met or know so its not hard to find good speed.

Good speed is easy to find, i know nobody in the hard drugs scene but everytime iv taken speed its been very strong speed from dealers iv never met or know so its not hard to find good speed.

Maybe that's true, but finding shite speed is even easier. :\

Christ, those codders' posts.

I wonder if he's still alive and still scamming people to pay for his 'Some Boy' lifestyle of weekly tanning sessions and 110% flake.

Grow up, pissypants. You asked where you could buy it you ridiculous crybaby.

Hardly any worse than posting "lemonparty.org" on a public forum...

Yet I'm censored, warned and moderated all in the space of one sitting for discussing the availability of amphetamine sulphate.

Delete my account please. :)

Lol, the admins here aren't personal secretaries, so I doubt they'll delete your account.

And the lemonparty link is a silly gag. Posting incorrect and poor information about drugs on a harm reduction website isn't even comparable ... and certainly not worse. Some perspective is needed there I recon.

Censored, warned and moderated? You're probably best off reading the posting guidelines before posting next time then, so you can avoid it happening again. :)

btw

bluelight faq point 2 said:
Information for New Members

Welcome to Bluelight! If you are looking for information about ecstasy or a variety of other drugs, you have come to the right place. You are definitely at the wrong website if you are trying to buy, sell or locate drugs! See the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)

now tongue my salty man-cunt

Sorry. When did I post incorrect and/or poor information about drugs?

I think you should take your own advice re reading before posting. ;)
erm, you seem to have misread things. You stated that what I described about codders was 'no worse than' someone posting a lemonparty link. And I then explained why that statement was nonsense. So unless you're codders then it wasn't aimed at you.

Are you codders?

I'm starting to believe it's highly possible you could be, given this catalogue of nonsense you're posting.

No. I said it was no worse than what RC Enthusiast posted (lemonparty). Not "Codders".

Get your facts right.
Okay, I get it. You're deliberately trolling nonsense. Have fun with that one.

Just try to make it a bit of a laugh if you can muster the humour, because it's been pretty tedious thus far.

Toodles <3

We were all green once Cornish but in this case I have to agree with you, yes, fucking greenlighter indeed.

I ask you deltawhatever, does BL look like the kind of public forum where people source drugs? Does it really? I ASK YOU

i for one welcome back the babyfaced boy child codders with open arms. Atlhough I'm sure those boyish good looks have long since melted away from chronic meth use.

I just got some lurrrvely phet in the mail this morning.

happy happy joy joy.

Dose between 50-100mg if it really is decent. Never used it with MDMA before but I'd start with 50mg tops due to no experience.

Eh, hope you're better at drugs than you are at trolling.

I LOVE phet but the strong phet with mandy rush over top is too overwhelming for me. Maybe I can't get right balance.

Pity thoe who claim not much good phet in UK. Strong stuff I find .2 can get me buzzin hard maybe .3.

Also almost all good stuff here is base not sulphate.