View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Uhm was this ego death or psychosis?

Spacemonkey5000

Bluelighter
I have quite the extensive experience with psychedelics and dissiocative drugs.
Ive done alot of them for the past years and thought ive seen it all so to speak.

So this last saturday i wanted to push my lsd experience to a new level!

I ate 4strong hits of comfirmed 150ug each, i waited 2hours and then proceded to dab a big hit of bho since i wasnt quite satisfied with the effects so far.

I then laid down in my bed and started to take hits of n20
After about 9whippets i started to feel very weird though.

It was like i moved my hand but it didnt move untill a while after!
My entire feeling of awareness started to lag behind and it was pretty scary...

I started feeling like a ghost or wraith of some sort.
Didnt feel my body at all and i felt like a flying pair of eyes.
After awhile i was sure i was gonna die and noone would ever even known i was ever born.
I cracked up and started crying intensly while at the same time laughing since i thought it was awesome lsd could still smash me after all these years!!

Today 3days later i still feel like shit but i think its because i had a hige revelation, that is that my life is cery empty and i need to create something if i want to become happy.

why would lsd not be able to smash you after so many years after taking an extreme dose of it? it still does the same thing to your same brain? I don't really think lsd stops working after several years of taking it, unless maybe you are taking like ten hits a day for ten years straight

Sounds more like a powerful experience than either ego death or psychosis. Ego death involves moving beyond your individual self and experiencing the oneness, which often begins with feeling as if you are dying, reacting in fear, and finally accepting it (but not always, the first time I just "woke up" from my life without feeling like I was dying).

I think this was a case of doing more whippets than your brain was comfortable with, and the effects combined with the LSD caused strong cortical desynchronization. If I categorize it as either of the two it would be psychosis, but it does sound like part of your consciousness temporarily phased out after all those whippets which is an effect common to ego death experience.

^^That, though I'd just call it tripping balls.
Now go get busy OP and I hope it makes you happier.

I had mostly the same thing happen to me from sleep deprivation and 3 or 4 strong hits. That empty feeling persisted until I got off my ass and started applying for shit.