Uhhh, I really hope my doctor

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Knows what he's doing. Today was my first go with Vyvanse. Mind you he put me on the max. 70 mg. Little capsule and no urge to reup but it kicked in the sweats and anxiety. Due to a lot of stress with ppl who have been ripping me off I want to Apologize to whole BL community. Yes I whipped my son with a belt. He burned his hand pretty good lighting grocery bag on fire but beside all that. I haven't had my normal Lyrica dosage cuz I was so stressed out that I started eating them like candy. I don't think I'll be able to take this until I get all the needed medication I take. I love my son. When you see a kid walking into a fire what do you do?. You save them and Joseph for whatever reason would not stop snatching my lighters and doing that. I feel partially to blame. I should of quit smoking and I'm down a half a pack a day. I counciled Joseph about it. It took some time but I hope he learned his lesson even tho their three states away. Please pray 4 me. I'm so anxious and I didn't even see this coming. It's almost like I OD on meth. Really weird.

I take it back. I guess being so eager to take it because I had picked up Adderall last month and that is when he wanted to start me on this. It's very smooth. Like a constant wave. It takes forever to kick in but when it does you find a profound relief in your ADD, I still can't believe how bad I left those symptoms unchecked.

Knows what he's doing. Today was my first go with Vyvanse. Mind you he put me on the max. 70 mg. Little capsule and no urge to reup but it kicked in the sweats and anxiety.
I see you updated this morning but I will address your first post and just say that if a medication starts giving you sweats and anxiety, this is when you should let your doc know and they can tweak the dose if needed. May just be a tolerance thing that will subside but is still a little alarming and if it continues or happens again, I'd recommend reaching out to the doc if for no other reason than at least it would be on record that you had an adverse reaction to a prescribed medication.

One time I had a shrink prescribe me with Geodon, which was supposed to act as an anti-depressant. Well I got the sweats, anxiety, and was rattling until it wore off. I told the doc what happened and he immediately took me off and prescribed something else. I'm not saying your doc should prescribe something else especially considering the current shortage of ADHD meds right now. But maybe altering the dosage would benefit you.

I noticed this morning if I eat and don't drink any caffeine. I'm a real coffee drinker then I'm good. What's strange is he was like I'm putting you on the highest dose which is 70 mg. So I'm sure when he Saud if you have a crash I'll put you on serdexmethylphenidate which is another prodrug that I can't abuse. I love how wonderful our technology is getting and the science to these meds.

I see you updated this morning but I will address your first post and just say that if a medication starts giving you sweats and anxiety, this is when you should let your doc know and they can tweak the dose if needed. May just be a tolerance thing that will subside but is still a little alarming and if it continues or happens again, I'd recommend reaching out to the doc if for no other reason than at least it would be on record that you had an adverse reaction to a prescribed medication.

One time I had a shrink prescribe me with Geodon, which was supposed to act as an anti-depressant. Well I got the sweats, anxiety, and was rattling until it wore off. I told the doc what happened and he immediately took me off and prescribed something else. I'm not saying your doc should prescribe something else especially considering the current shortage of ADHD meds right now. But maybe altering the dosage would benefit you.
So true. I have been on various medications for depression and anxiety and other mental illness issues that reaured medication at the time. I stopped most of my meds just recently. I don't take any antipsychotics anymore. I think they are dangerous and evil. Pharmaceutical dream house in the flesh. Come and eat it yeah,! That's how brutal the pharmacy industry is. Taking away people's spirits and hearts and souls with a medication that will ultimately kill you but before it does, let's look at what it would do before hand. First of all, take a horrible drug like Seroquel My god, I was on this horrid drug used often for sleeping. It certainly can assist you to get some sleep. But apart from sleeping, during the night, you will wake up with restless legs syndrome and maybe some hallucinations like I did more than once! I wasn't Insane or anything. It was merely the drug activity this evening of delight - isn't it going well so far? Don't you think? I do. Better go cheers 😚