• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

U47700 & BK EBDP is this a safe RC if used moderate amounts

Micro10

Greenlighter
Hell I had just ordered some of the u47700 & bk ebdp because now I take 10 325 hydroco tabs and the do nothing for my back pain and neck pain I have floating bone chips in my neck and a degenerative disc issues from a anthrax vaccine I got in the service that was tainted and the next symptom will be cancer of the liver and kidney about 4 or 5 years after the diabetes diagnosis which was 2 years ago so I heard of these rc from a friend and I was going to ask the dr for a stronger pain med but the way things turn out with me I doubt he, d do it because of the new narcotic law I take methdone at night to sleep 15 mg and I had 3 of them for my back pain and they work great but I only get 45 a month.

But back to the U4 &BK what would a good dose be I don, t want to OD so I had looked it up and 25mg of the U4 should work and I was going to add the BK in the same amount X2 a day does that sound ok 2 u I can take 10 or 15 of the tabs and they bearly work.

I also ordered a 0.001 scale and small 4 ml lab bottles to mix the dose, s so whats your thought I ordered 5 grams of each from a china company thats based in London and I had asked them to send it b4 paying for it and out of 46 vendors I asked this of they agreed it cost $80.00 with shipping for the u4 and they had thrown in the bk rc both are legal in the states and that was my main concern because the poppy tea I do now is to costly

Thanks for any advice Micro

Be careful with the u-47700, your tolerance sky rockets. Starting dose should be around 15 mg and increase 5 - 10 mg until desired effects is achieved.
Haven't really researched BK yet, but I would not mix the two, just use one or the other. U-47700 has some nasty withdrawals.

The issue with Research Chemicals is that we simply do not know. To answer your question in the simplest, most concise way possible, the genre, if you will, of research chemicals is defined by the fact that they have previously seen limited use in humans with an accompanying limited amount of data concerning potential negative side-effects, especially when anything longer than acute use is involved. We just do not know.

That's not to say that all RC's are totally unknown to medicine/science. Some were tested and never brought forth to market for one reason or another, but for the most part, we have a dearth of information concerning a lot of these commonly available substances.

Jessie, you've been warned. If you try to sell drugs directly over the forums again we're going to ban you.

I completely agree with Keif. I work in the drug industry and trust me, you don't want to start dosing untested drugs. Typically U47700 and others like it get "discovered" by a rogue chemist who can read and understand patent literature. They assume that since it has the same potency as say, hydrocodone, it's essentially the same stuff and the users will be none the wiser. Wrong. A few years ago I worked on a research program that made compounds that killed over a dozen rats in a matter of minutes and we patented the compounds anyway. This sort of stuff is not disclosed in patents.

A lot of these patented compounds get abandoned for all sorts of reasons that have nothing to do with safety. But there's a million ways compounds can go wrong in your body and without a lot of human testing you can't find out what will happen, so RCs are Russian roulette as far as I'm concerned. There's no such thing as a moderate amount.