Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

U.K, Europe Amphet appereance question

JuncoPartner

Bluelighter
Hi people,
I have looked on through BL but can't find a proper answer.

About 9 years agos I got a load of 88% raw Dutch amphetamine sulphate. It was kindov like a paste, evaporated if left out of freezer uncut, flammable and it burnt through bags if left raw.

I've now got some stuff advertised as polish base uncut 70%. It's almost like raw coke in texture.
Well it's not but that's the closest I can compare it to, it's in rocks quite hard but you can crumble it in your hand fairly easily with pressure.

I know the Dutch stuff I had years back was what we call brain in U.K. was ruthlessly strong haha loved it.

I don't understand how they are so different in texture and stuff. I'd say if the Dutch shit was 88% (it fucking seemed like it, I'd never had phet like it at the time I'm only 30 now haha), and this is 70% I think it said.
Can anyone help explain please. I have a fair understanding of chemistry and terms used.

Thanks drug users :)

We use to get paste back in the 80's too vile to snort had to be eaten - about two match heads worth would keep you buzzing for 24h - strongest speed evah

We use to get paste back in the 80's too vile to snort had to be eaten - about two match heads worth would keep you buzzing for 24h - strongest speed evah
Yeah that's what that stuff years ago was like if u put a lighter to it a lump of it it would have a little flame haha.
Bout 2 matcheads worth sounds about right I had to cut just sell if or else my pocket would be wet sorta thing.
This stuffs pretty good tho have had it about a week and only done about 3g mabey 4 not looked yet fuckin stranded somewhere. Iv i.v.'d what I've had though it wears off well quicker but you get this flash of colour dunno if you known what I mean.

I’ll tell you from experience. What you’ve got is closer to 7% than 70%
How much is it in u.k. to get shit tested for potency %wise, I know wedinos is free but it's obv phet and pretty decent.
It's got a different kind of smell almost to the pastey shit, like sorta the same but not fuck knows

I don’t know of any commercial drug testing facilities that’ll tell you the %

Usually goes for a fiver a gram in most places in the UK.

You could get arrested with a G and then the police will tell you it’s 97% pure and has a street value of £1.3 million pounds.

As far as I know once the freebase amphetamine oil has been distilled over, sulphuric acid is added (I'm not sure if the concentration of acid is 30% or 97%) and the oil kind of curdles into a paste containing water from the acid and perhaps acetone as well if the acid has been mixed with acetone first.

So it is entirely possible to have incredibly pure sulphate which will eat through plastic (acetone and sulphuric acid) and eventually dries to leave an off white powder.

I would certainly try use phosphoric acid to salt my base it would probably be the easiest salt to handle.

Hi people,
I have looked on through BL but can't find a proper answer.

About 9 years agos I got a load of 88% raw Dutch amphetamine sulphate. It was kindov like a paste, evaporated if left out of freezer uncut, flammable and it burnt through bags if left raw.

I've now got some stuff advertised as polish base uncut 70%. It's almost like raw coke in texture.
Well it's not but that's the closest I can compare it to, it's in rocks quite hard but you can crumble it in your hand fairly easily with pressure.

I know the Dutch stuff I had years back was what we call brain in U.K. was ruthlessly strong haha loved it.

I don't understand how they are so different in texture and stuff. I'd say if the Dutch shit was 88% (it fucking seemed like it, I'd never had phet like it at the time I'm only 30 now haha), and this is 70% I think it said.
Can anyone help explain please. I have a fair understanding of chemistry and terms used.

Thanks drug users :)

There is a thing in a place which I won't disclose but if you can find it anyway in such places, its HR enough Im sure, and its called "the good speed guide". Its basically a reddit type post, after the original "good speed guide" post was deleted from reddit along with any other DNM type related subs.

The original version sent a load of speed samples from different people to wedinos and found that every single phet sample was actively contaminated with all sorts, at best caffeine.

The good speed guide last I checked had a blacklist of about fifty sources and a whitelist of two good sources. Samples were regularly submitted to wedinos/EC and the list maintained.

The whitelist vs. blacklist size says it all. The vast majority of EU amphetamine is bashed to absolute pieces, other than usually literally one or two.

About two years ago i tried day before(tried?:pipe: we frick. took grams of the shit) I went to my psych which I'm supposed to visit her every 3-4 months so you can imagine i forgot that is tommorow but I knew that somehow it will be anything but those 10(on tester) sorry don't know english word and I'm lazy to google it haha.
I was negative on amph only bup and benzos. I calmly said to the guy that if I pay for apples I should get apples but he as most of the dealers in capital, city of 1 mil didn't know. If my memory is correct it was caffeine-kreatine-l carnitine maybe ephedrin, after that i 'm nor touching any paste(pour some soda water to make volume that was wtf??) i now have prescription for Concerta and still majority of them didn't know that methyphenidate is the strongest and you know what you get, but poor souls are totally in ignorance f.e. youngster at party before Covid when I asked if you think that you are selling speed and we established that you don't fckin know what's in there(What if someone die have you heard about Fent, PMMA.....). He was tweeking like you see: I promised my wife and we went dancing but I was always cheeky, agressive but positive and.....MWM

Test that shit, Everything Trance said is true, last year there was a major bust of amph dealers near Zagreb, and
they found like amph oil and bags 1kg of caffeine and creatine like houndreds of them

About two years ago i tried day before(tried?:pipe: we frick. took grams of the shit) I went to my psych which I'm supposed to visit her every 3-4 months so you can imagine i forgot that is tommorow but I knew that somehow it will be anything but those 10(on tester) sorry don't know english word and I'm lazy to google it haha.
I was negative on amph only bup and benzos. I calmly said to the guy that if I pay for apples I should get apples but he as most of the dealers in capital, city of 1 mil didn't know. If my memory is correct it was caffeine-kreatine-l carnitine maybe ephedrin, after that i 'm nor touching any paste(pour some soda water to make volume that was wtf??) i now have prescription for Concerta and still majority of them didn't know that methyphenidate is the strongest and you know what you get, but poor souls are totally in ignorance f.e. youngster at party before Covid when I asked if you think that you are selling speed and we established that you don't fckin know what's in there(What if someone die have you heard about Fent, PMMA.....). He was tweeking like you see: I promised my wife and we went dancing but I was always cheeky, agressive but positive and.....MWM

Test that shit, Everything Trance said is true, last year there was a major bust of amph dealers near Zagreb, and
they found like amph oil and bags 1kg of caffeine and creatine like houndreds of them
I feel like I’ve taken speed trying to read that.

yeah amphetamine sulphate has been piss poor in the UK for some time, my old fella used to make actual decent stuff back in 1981. he used to make it 95%+ and cut it down to 33% and people still said it was the best they ever had :D

have heard of people getting polish speed, usually they just mean its stronger than your normal 5% shit.once criminals get involved in the scene they just cut the stuff to nothing. mostly just glucose or whatever

Polish speed is dry from the times I've got it and was strong - for some reason it always gave me a dryer mouth after a session and no amount of water would fix it.
Had stuff that was wet and iridescent oily looking that wasn't polish stuff which was unbelievably strong. I had been used to not so good stuff at the time and bombed too much
Had some really shit stuff as well though that could tell was basically just glucose

I have recently gotten some 'uncut' amphetamine paste and have subsequently washed some of it with anhydrous acetone..

It seems to be quite pure compared to other batches.

I dried 5g, it resulted in 2,9g dry amphetamine, which was washed x3 with anhydrous acetone and yielded ~2,7g dry needle like amphetamine crystals - no smell ❤

The needle like consistency is difficult to powderize though.. it is reminiscent of rockwool 😁