• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs U-47700 routes of administration question! (Pink/Research Chen's)

Soda-Pop

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. Please excuse me if I posted this thread in the wrong section...

Anyways, i have a few questions I cannot find information about.

Mainly im wondering about if this powder can be smoked on foil much like heroin or fent.

Secondly, does u-47700 show up as opiates/opioids on a drug test? Both dipstick tests or lab tests? Im on probation and wondering about this. Thanks!

=)

We don't do urine analysis or drug testing questions here, sry.

As for smoking I did run across this, but I suggest perusing the U47700 MT while awaiting more replies.

So i tried. Used a 6.5 mg red microscoop to put roughly 10 mg on foil, and heated it. It melted into a clear puddle, started to give off white puffs of smoke a second later.

Via Tinfoil, it vapes nicely, but has a super unpleasant bitter taste to it that coats your entire mouth and makes it feel numb. It also triggered my asthma which lead to shortness of breath.

I did not manage to get enough down to speak as to it having any effects via that ROA. Apart from an irritated throat and numb lips and tongue, i'm not really sure it did anything.

Would not recommend.

Edit: Scrap that, that acrid smoke is absolutely irritating the shit out of my lungs. Please don't try this. I'm coughing like a mofo.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/739960-Novel-opioid-U-47700-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

This is some nasty shit... that's really all I have to say about it.

Thx for the replies. And im aware this isnt anyones first choice but im on probation so im finding ways around it so i can continue my use. Yes i know that sounds horrible ha. But i just like to smoke things. Id try IVing it but heard too many horror stories with this one... Best to steer clear if you have the option and access to more traditional opioids and opiates....

Yeah its pretty caustic ime... definitely wouldn't put it in my veins...

A little bit, have used it probably a handful of times.

Please be careful, U-47700 was banned in China over a year ago and since then it has become quite rare.

You may have already verified what you have is actually U-47700 but if not please keep a healthy dose of skepticism and best to get it tested before trying it. Another similar analogue or a fentalogue is more likely than actual genuine U-47700 these days.

If you do have U-47700 keep in mind that it is caustic, quite addictive and can cause some pretty nasty withdrawals.

this came around as heroin a while back. was way under cut, killed a bunch of people, and got the name ?grey death? from the media.

U47 burns you. if you smoke it, it will burn the back of your throat. probably doesn?t mean anything good for your lungs. if you snort it, in a day or two you?ll feel where it is eating up your nose. i ended up stirring it into water and drinking, but i imagine that was doing gross things to my insides as well.

Last edited:
Please be careful, U-47700 was banned in China over a year ago and since then it has become quite rare.

You may have already verified what you have is actually U-47700 but if not please keep a healthy dose of skepticism and best to get it tested before trying it. Another similar analogue or a fentalogue is more likely than actual genuine U-47700 these days.

If you do have U-47700 keep in mind that it is caustic, quite addictive and can cause some pretty nasty withdrawals.

Well the place I ordered it from the seller has 98% positive feedback with hundreds of reviews. So i assume its tge real deal. Either way i plan on smoking a single hit of a tiny pinch of it and see how i react to it. I have a naloxone kit on stand by.

this came around as heroin a while back. was way under cut, killed a bunch of people, and got the name ?grey death? from the media.

U47 burns you. if you smoke it, it will burn the back of your throat. probably doesn?t mean anything good for your lungs. if you snort it, in a day or two you?ll feel where it is eating up your nose. i ended up stirring it into water and drinking, but i imagine that was doing gross things to my insides as well.

I heard grey death was the specidic mixture of fent and u47700. I could be wrong but thats what i remember.

Secondly, I typically smoke the types of drugs that are smokeable. Regardless of it being caustic im sure going they a gram,of it cant cause too muvh significant damage assuming i dont get it again. It Will be here on Tuesday morning. Ill definitely report back with results. I heard most people start with 5mg and titrate up after they see how they react to it. I'll likely do the same.

I seriously wouldn't smoke it... I was having nosebleeds after snorting it for a weekend... now imagine that in your lungs.