• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs U-47700 Poly Drug-Use (Warning + Requesting Advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I DO NOT CONDONE NOR RECOMMEND POLY DRUG-USE
(especially stimulants + CNS depressants)

If you don't want to read the backstory just skip to below the line break :)
Okay, now that that's out of the way I can get on with the thread. I'll start by saying I am a complete fucking idiot, and this thread is for educational purposes only. As of yesterday I was 100 days clean of all opiates. That's a pretty decent amount of time in my eyes. I haven't been drug free, but I've been staying away mostly from things that can kill me or make me want to die. With the exception of Methamphetamine, which I used to fill the hole that heroin ripped from my heart, I've only been vaping Marijuana extracts and taking lots of Kratom. Haven't even had a sip of alcohol, which was also a major issue for me at one point. Anyway, that's all ruined now, but I digress.

A good friend of mine is going away for a while, and gave me his stash. I'm not one to be able to really say no, so I stupidly accepted and have found myself in possession of quite a few highly addictive drugs that I'm unfortunately no stranger to.

I received:
Etizolam - 102mg
Crystal Meth - 1200mg
U-47700 -
500mg
#4 Heroin - 250mg

The Etizolam I actually wanted because I have anxiety and I'm sure it'd help with any stimulant I was on. I have experience with meth, so I knew exactly what dosage to take. But, I decided that I'd try my own form on a "speedball" and mix U-47700 and meth, because while I do have heroin I am trying to stay away from it as long as possible. I've tried doing some research on U-47700 and found nothing in relation to recommended dosage. I did however come across a few sites stating that it is around 7.5x stronger than morphine
(this number is likely inaccurate, please do your own research) Knowing this, and my old approximate dosage of heroin which I think is 4x stronger than morphine if I'm not mistaken, I just eyeballed my dose. Now, before you freak out, I didn't eyeball a dose and just shoot it. I eyeballed what appeared to be 3mg of U-47700 and mixed it up into 50 units of water. I then injected 5 units at a time, waiting between each push to not only get a feel for the strength but also to ensure that I don't OD from doing too large a dose. I ended up being just fine after finally injecting the entirety of the solution. Excellent nod, loved the sedation, not quite as euphoric however. The weird part, and the main reason I initially made this thread, is after the U-47700 shot I also shot some meth (using about 40-50% my normal dose). This felt absolutely amazing, terrific, and godly as expected, so don't get me wrong I loved it, however I don't recommend doing it nor will I try it again any time soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What was unexpected is that chasing the U-47700 with Meth seemed to increase respiratory depression rather than decrease it. Anyone else have experience with this, or know why this would be the case? Also, I'm having some trouble dissolving the U-47700 in water, any advice there? I successfully shot Etizolam using Glycerin as the solvent
(again reader, I don't recommend doing this. Yes there is a rush. No it isn't worth the risk).

Last edited:
First of all this is fucked dude, the obvious solution is to not do all 3 drugs at once, duh! That bsaid I mix opiats and benzos and othe cns depressants a lot so I wont talk shit on that but... The rush from banging meth is great. The rush from banging opiates is great. Bang them separate and just enjoy them for what they are instead of mixing all this unkown shit you know?

As far as solubility I've heard of issues with the U-47700 however not much in the way of a solution formaking a good SAFE injectable form.

Lastly, this reminds me or the guy who lost his arm a couple years ago injecting Ambien. Injecting things that aren't water soluble is bad fucking news dude, really not worth it. Seriously look up the ambien thread, guy just like you lost his arm in the matter of like 20-30 hours shooting ambien and developing a really nasty abscess due to it not dissipating at all when he missed a shot. Real reqiem for a dream type shit.

Anyway be fucking careful bro and definitely read both the U-47700 Megathread and the Etiz Megathread and the MEth one too for good measure. I think there may be some info for IVing in them but its been long time since ive been around

First of all this is fucked dude, the obvious solution is to not do all 3 drugs at once, duh! That bsaid I mix opiats and benzos and othe cns depressants a lot so I wont talk shit on that but... The rush from banging meth is great. The rush from banging opiates is great. Bang them separate and just enjoy them for what they are instead of mixing all this unkown shit you know?

As far as solubility I've heard of issues with the U-47700 however not much in the way of a solution formaking a good SAFE injectable form.

Lastly, this reminds me or the guy who lost his arm a couple years ago injecting Ambien. Injecting things that aren't water soluble is bad fucking news dude, really not worth it. Seriously look up the ambien thread, guy just like you lost his arm in the matter of like 20-30 hours shooting ambien and developing a really nasty abscess due to it not dissipating at all when he missed a shot. Real reqiem for a dream type shit.

Anyway be fucking careful bro and definitely read both the U-47700 Megathread and the Etiz Megathread and the MEth one too for good measure. I think there may be some info for IVing in them but its been long time since ive been around

It's a little late now, but I have to apologize for this thread and I do appreciate your input. At the time I took the Etizolam, which kind of switched off my inhibitory mechanisms in my brain. That caused me to use the Meth in addition, and then the U-47700 on top of that as well. Normally I wouldn't have used the U-47700 to begin with because my 100-day clean anniversary was last week. Whelp, there fuckin' goes all that clean time. I've read about the Ambien guy, but like I said I don't think I was really thinking straight at the time. I have yet to read the U-47700 Megathread, however I have read the Methamphetamine one already (as well as the IV Megathreads way-back).

TL;DR:

I'm a fucking idiot, Etizolam inhibited my ability to think clearly, I mixed way more drugs than I should have at once when I shouldn't have mixed any at all. Correct dosing is very important, especially with research chemicals, and don't inject pills. My apologies to everyone and anyone who reads this thread, this is a prime example of what not to do. I'm actually embarrassed that I started this thread to begin with,

Last edited:
It's a little late now, but I have to apologize for this thread and I do appreciate your input. At the time I took the Etizolam, which kind of switched off my inhibitory mechanisms in my brain. That caused me to use the Meth in addition, and then the U-47700 on top of that as well. Normally I wouldn't have used the U-47700 to begin with because my 100-day clean anniversary was last week. Whelp, there fuckin' goes all that clean time. I've read about the Ambien guy, but like I said I don't think I was really thinking straight at the time. I have yet to read the U-47700 Megathread, however I have read the Methamphetamine one already (as well as the IV Megathreads way-back).

TL;DR:

I'm a fucking idiot, Etizolam inhibited my ability to think clearly, I mixed way more drugs than I should have at once when I shouldn't have mixed any at all. Correct dosing is very important, especially with research chemicals, and don't inject pills. My apologies to everyone and anyone who reads this thread, this is a prime example of what not to do. I'm actually embarrassed that I started this thread to begin with,
Dude, there is nothing to be embarrassed about at all. We've all been there! This thread isn't even embarrassing, it was you just seeking some harm reduction advise, nothing wrong with that. Some people run through the streets naked when blacked out on benzodiazepines, that's embarrassing lol!

Shadow I'm just going to recommend this for your own good. Have someone you can trust hold the stash or to store a code for a lock box that you keep so even if you want to access it you can't.

^^That's not a bad idea. If you can't get to it, you can't accidently die from the drugs in question.

This is too much of a russian roulette like experiment iv use of any subatance is kind of just pulling the trigger so you are adding bullets by mixing the nearly instantaneous changes in cns function i understand the aversion to poly drug use learn to swim before jumping into the middle of an ocean. Not insulting the poster in any way. To me though this sounds like a unpredictable test of the body. Also dont call yourself an idiot because of this if you have experience and believe me its hard if confronted with these chemicals any adventurer would have trouble not embarking on the voyage.

How does one eye ball 3 mg? Thats like 1/1333 th a teaspoon

^People think that by dividing piles, like 50mg into 2x 25 etc. you can eyeball a few mg but it's just incredibly dangerous and one should always use a scale

I'm not arguing with your statement, but my understanding from research is that kratom's active compounds called Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine are not technically an opioid (in its chemical structure). While it weakly acts on the opioid receptors it's great for tapering/maintenance purposes off of stronger opioids/opiates.

Way to revive a dead thread with a useless post of easy to find information and no real opinion.

Plus if it acts on the opiates receptors it is an opiates even if only partially.

you can also do volumetric dosing...

ive heard that u4770 is caustic,....id be weary of injecting that shit.

So in the spirit of poly-drug use...One night I decided to get a hotel room and go hog wild. Substances used in varying quantities:
Vodka
Heroin (smoked)
Crystal Meth (snorted)
Cocaine (snorted)
Xanax (swallowed)

I passed out and fell out of the chair and woke up like 10 hours later to a pounding on the door by hotel staff because it was an hour and a half passed checkout. I had a gnarly burn on two fingers because I passed out with a lit cigarette in my hand.

Fucking dumb, dangerous, and ridiculous on my part...NEVER again.

So in the spirit of poly-drug use...One night I decided to get a hotel room and go hog wild. Substances used in varying quantities:
Vodka
Heroin (smoked)
Crystal Meth (snorted)
Cocaine (snorted)
Xanax (swallowed)

I passed out and fell out of the chair and woke up like 10 hours later to a pounding on the door by hotel staff because it was an hour and a half passed checkout. I had a gnarly burn on two fingers because I passed out with a lit cigarette in my hand.

Fucking dumb, dangerous, and ridiculous on my part...NEVER again.

I am afraid that was beyond fucking dumb. Talk about multiple ways to die.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.