• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

U-47700 or 'Pinky' - an RC from Hell...!

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,

I just wanted to make this topic about the drug U-4 (a research chemical that falls into the class of Opioids) since someone asked about it's legal status and was obviously interested in purchasing this (or other, likewise drugs), while in fact U-4 at first might seem to be a great fucking drug, I want to put out a warning that it actually is a very dangerous and destructive drug!

First of all, my knowledge about this comes from my own experiences, the addiction of a friend of mine regarding this drug, what I got to know about this drug while my friend was in rehab and by reading multiple scientific studies.

My own experiences with the drug where very positive, although I only used it a couple of time (like 6 times one gram in about 4 months time). Already a small amount is good to get you euphoric and nodding off, just not for long - which contributes to it's addictive nature. Due to it's effects only lasting for such a short time, re-dosing is normal with this Opioid RC.

I got in to reading more scientific literature than I already had (I always try to know at least the most important things about a drug before using it, as well as having it tested) after a friend of mine got severely addicted to this drug (he was, unlike me, not yet an Opioid addict, while I was already for a long time an Heroin addict). Although my friend was no stranger to using Opioids regularly.

Let me tell you, even when trying out a very small amount the first time myself while being an Heroin addict, I right away felt that this was a dangerous drug - I already knew from the research I had done that it depresses the central nervous system a lot more than other Opioids, I could feel that right away after that first little line of about 10 mg. that I snorted. I could feel I was having more difficulties breathing and I could feel this was a drug to be extremely careful with.

So, after my friend got addicted, I could not only see it with my own eyes looking at my friend, but I also - like I just mentioned above - took up a lot more literature about this drug, and it really makes the your flesh rot away: especially in the nose and in the mouth, huge parts of flesh where missing (for example around the teeth from my friend where huge parts of flesh just gone!).

Besides of this awful side-effect of this RC, like I said, it can very easily lead to an OD caused by respiratory -or heart-failure. What kind of damage this drug does to the central nervous system as a whole or to the brain specifically we don't know yet, but you can be sure the damage that it does will not be something to be taken lightly...!

It's often put like this, yet it is so true: when you use RC's you are in fact your own guinea pig, and while some RC's may eventually become 'normal' illicit drugs like the ones we are used to these days, most of them will turn out to be/have very dangerous side-effects (of simply effects) that you don't know about and will make you be very sorry that you ever where so stupid as to go ahead and meddle around with drugs about almost nothing is known yet (while common, known drugs that are the standard for many, many years by now are already very dangerous to meddle with, don't even try to comprehend how dangerous it is to be meddling with RC's!)...

You have been warned!