View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U-47700 makes the stories of interest bar on Bing & NBC nightly news via Hulu

Jekyl Anhydride

Bluelight Crew
Designer Drug 'Pink' Is More Potent Than Heroin, Legal in Most States
thefix.com · 5 hours ago

One Utah police chief claims that Pink AKA U-47700 is so powerful that if you touch it, you could go into cardiac arrest."

Great. More misinformation against RC's. NBC has also done a piece on SUPER DEADLY DRUG "PINK" just a few hours ago that is already streaming on Hulu.
Wish they would interview a chemist instead of the backwoods sheriff.

There was an affluent teen who od'd on it and had a story to it plus it was in the fake Roxy pills Prince allegedly had..so it's been getting more and more attention. It sounds fun but I hear it's kinda caustic and burns injecting. Plus idk, somehow I can rationalize shooting good heroin but I'd be really hesitant to bang an rc...

I am actually fairly thankful for that last bit, not so much for myself but for people that would develop serious issues and tolerances the likes of which we cant fathom. It happens with RC fent derivatives I can only imagine it would be worse if one was akin to heroin. Be careful what you wish for...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the difference is that the best opiates are either natural products or semi-synthetic. All the other drugs you mentioned that have good RCs are all synthetic drugs--particularly benzos and stimulants--so to have 1 that's "just as good" as the Rx products is only a matter of chemistry and preference. For something like 4-Aco-DMT and other psychedelics, you're just taking a chemical form of the natural product (basically if some Rx opiates had never been invented. Drugs like cannabis, cocaine, or heroin are basically impossible to make RC copies of because they're unique natural products.

Last edited by a moderator: